Would You Really Want To Live Forever With Dubs?

by shamus100 45 Replies latest social current

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I remember feeling rather sick when someone told me we would still have to attend meetings in the paradise.

lisa

• carla
    carla

Why would there be meetings? trying to keep up with God's ever changing mind?

• shamus100
    shamus100

In regard to meetings, I've gone to enough religious meetings to last me for the rest of my life. I am DONE with 'meetings'. Imagining 'paradise' having to do that same GARBAGE!!!! That is just awful. Imagine.... "WHY GOD WHY? WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE THIS HELL??? JEHOVAH, KILL ME NOW!!!!"

There's not someone who would rather be alive than dead living by those waterfalls that will litter the planet? You wouldn't want to feed kowala bears, and chew on some fruit?

Could you handle the dub nonsense, in return for this fantasy dream? It would be easy if you screwed up; they would just stone you to death right away.

Wouldn't you even want to try? I know I sure as hell would not.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I would much rather take Bringin's(?) dirt nap than live with people I'm trying my best to avoid.

• justhuman
    justhuman

This is a joke?

Hell I don't

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Waterfalls are indeed, delightful.

But when you're real old; like in post-Great Tribulation/Armageddon terms; waterfalls may make me want to pee, with great frequency.

Interesting thread there ol' Shamus (what's with the 100 nonsense?).

OK, since I don't believe in the JW stuff, I doubt I'll ever see or experience waterfalls and lions NOT eating my pets.

Fantasy?

YUP!

• agapa37
    agapa37

Actually I look forward to living forever on a paradise earth still. Not with the Brothers and Sisters I had to deal with but most I knew would probably not be there, but then again im no judge......

• Uther
    Uther

I think paradise will be FAR different than their version of it, so I'll take Paradise over being worm food anyday! However the thought of resurrected women that can't marry, running around needing attention is one aspect I wouldn't "mind" being right! LOL

• minimus
    minimus

I don't wanna live forever with anyone, especially, only JWs.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

It would be an emotional roller coaster.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit