What do the following posters have in common?

by Skimmer 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

None are in the Who's Who! Email me with your biographical details, you lazy bastards, and I'll do something about it!

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot." - Groucho Marx

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

Hello Cassiline:

Did I write "39"?

I meant to write "(7 X 6) - (1 x 3)".

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Stephanus,your still cracking me up with that dam groucho thing!!!...OUTLAW

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

Stephanus got it! Congratulations.

For the ones on the list: let's see those mini-biographies, okay?

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

You're going to die Skimmer!!!!!!LOL!

All great deeds and all great thoughts have ridiculous beginnings--Albert Camus

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good one Skimmer!!!...OUTLAW

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

LOL
    Skimmer,
    I thought you might have meant something like this,
    x2 + 10x = 39

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Thank GOD, Steph...Skimmer...I will never, ever open another one of your posts!!!LOL (just kidding)

Cassi, I'm in a rare mood tonight! I'm still upset because your pics never showed. And I have no idea who it was, and it's been bugging the hell out of me ALL afternoon and evening![>:(](sigh) Now, I'll never get to see that naked brother!

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Stephanus you were in on the from the beginning!!!! LOL Congrats!

What kills me is I WENT to who's who to look at skimmers profile and I NEVER caught it!!!!!!! Blonde MOMENT.........no offense to blonde's of course.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

Thanks to all who took the time to think about my little puzzle.

For my next presentation, I will start a thread on Newcomb's Paradox. It is a simple pair of equations that ties together free will, omniscience, omnipotence, causality, and a million dollars.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit