What do the following posters have in common?

by Skimmer 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

Hello GinnyTosken:

That's a great guess! But that's not the answer.

Hint #2: The list is somewhat time-dependent; that is, it's subject to change.

• JanH
    JanH
    Hint: the ordering of the names is not very important.

It is, if you follow the alphabet!

- Jan
    --
    "Doctor how can you diagnose someone with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and then act like I had some choice about barging in here right now?" -- As Good As It Gets

• teejay
    teejay

I really don't have a guess. I just wanted to check that little box so that I'll be notified when there are changes to this thread. I love a good mystery. Is this a good mystery or just a reg'la ol' mystery?

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

Hello SixofNine:

You are right in that each user name has at least three characters.

Hint #3: "TR" has a two letter name, but is not on the list; in this case, length doesn't matter.

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

Last hint of the night:

Hint #4: The answer has nothing to do with gender, marital status, nationality, sexual orientation, or belief system.

• larc
    larc

sf has identified us as members of the illuminati who have been assigned to this group. Now, the illuminati control the JWs, xJWs, the Masons, the Mormons, and the girl scouts. Our plan to take over the world is over a hundred yeas old and we are right on target. We should control everything is just a few years. You will all experience a financial utopia as long as you are subserviant to us.

• waiting
    waiting

Hey there larc,

I control the boy scouts.

waiting

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Alright Skim, I did the numbers game and added their current numbers together for the last seven days.........still did not come up with anything they are not all primes nor do they come out to an even number when divided by 13 answer 84R2.
    I give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No I dont this is killing me...........LOL

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I had a guess, but this new poster "crochhunter" is not on the list, so never mind.

Is it, "Shelby has voodoo dolls of all of us attached to crosses on her walls"? Is that why my arms have been so tired?

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

Hello Cassiline:

Your picture is so cute that I will give you a hint twenty-some minutes before midnight (my time). This is special for you and every one else will have to wait until midnight Eastern US time to read it.

Hint #5: The answer has nothing to do with numerology, but it DOES have a connection with finite sets (think cardinality and Venn diagrams).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit