What do the following posters have in common?

by Skimmer 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

Upon some reflection, it appears that Hint #5 is somewhat opaque. So I will amplify it:

39, 25, and (of course!) 13

That just about gives it away.

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

It's after midnight local time, so here's

Hint #6: Any user on the list could remove themselves from the list if they did a certain thing; also, any user on the list can remove themselves if they do little or nothing.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Skimmer,
    13 number of posters you inquired of
    25 number of Top 25 posters in the last 7 days
    39 Jack Benny will always be this age !!!! LOL
    I give up!
    n=|s| all numbers are positive
    impossible to get a negative number by posting because you can't do a negative post. LOL
    Do you have a quadradic formula to help figure this equation???
    LOL

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Who knows.............They all live in the south? Couldn't think of anything else.

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

Hello Cassiline:

Why give up when you are two thirds of the way to the answer?

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Well, I'm just about ready to say..who gives a happy rat's ass?...but God knows I don't want to offend anyone!! LOL

Come OOOOONNNNN already!!!!

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

skimmer,
    i just read your profile on who's who.
    read that you are a mathmatician... i just want you to know i was only kidding about that quadratic equation i mentioned earlier.
    after first grade i stayed away from math. lol
    i need to take off my shoes to count to 20. lol

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Our combined IQ's are equal to the combined ages of the GB members? (although I fear I may be the antitypical Steve Lett)

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

Some of you are closer than others, but in a real way (physical space-time separation), you are all very close to the answer.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{April}}}}}}}}}}}}} you upset anyone NEVER your too sweet!

Skimmer, where the hell did 39 come from????

C

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit