What do the following posters have in common?

by Skimmer 49 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

OK...bio time......Vini, Vidi, Vici....

ISP

• waiting
    waiting

I like the idea of being charming better.

That's my idea and I'm stickin' with it. And! I'm not a lazy bastard, I am a lazy bitch. I am an Empress, not an Emperor - no matter what that lazy bastard Simon calls me.

waiting

• mommy
    mommy

Six,

No one is supposed to know about that other thing. Besides, we were drunk. Just like Lot. Heck, mommy is just a screen name any way, she's not actually... oh hell, I'm not going to apologize, my friends don't need it, and my enemies won't believe it.

I won't apologize either Well, except for those nasty bruises, are they still bothering you? I told you I would kiss them and make them better, but you acted like you didn't want me to touch you again

Waiting,
    ROFLOL! I would rather be charming as well

Steph,
    Don't look for my bio anytime soon. No offense, I have never been one to draw attention to myself. Sorry I think the site is great though.
    wendy

Blind faith can justify anything.~Richard Dawkins

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

What the f**k is who's who? I'm not coming out of the closet!!! Dammit!!!! Really, though, what is it?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

ISP,

Vini, Vidi, Vici

I know they want a bio, but I didn't think we'd have to share the details of our first sexual experience! Oh well, mine was more, Vidi, Vini, Vini. I guess ideal would be, Vidi, Vici, Vini, but who gets it right the first time.

Mommy, bruises are fine now. It was worth the pain. Now that I'm sober and realize you aren't really my mommy, you can touch me some more.

• teejay
    teejay

Stephanus

None are in the Who's Who!

Skimmer

Stephanus got it! Congratulations.

Yup, that's what I thought. Just a reg'la ol' mystery. Weak.

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

I think I will try the same puzzle again in a few months with fresh data. All of you who have read this thread have to promise not to give away the answer.

• TR
    TR

Hey Skimmer!

Hint #3: "TR" has a two letter name, but is not on the list; in this case, length doesn't matter.

Thanks a lot!

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

I don't see any new biographies yet.

Maybe I'll just have to start making up some really juicy fables and send them in.

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy Skimmer,

I don't see any new biographies yet.

And there could be a good reason for that....or not.

Thus, now you can identify with my name "waiting."

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit