What's The Worst Thing An Elder or Elders Did To You?

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

i think the worst split second was when i got out the hospital after a with a halo bolted to my head and face after my near life ending motorcycle wreck, and still had a trach tube in my throat and a feeding tube in my belly because my mouth was wired shut....and no elder came to see me or even call...almost no old jw friends came at all or called...and i had not been to the hall in years

so the first call i get is from an elder prick i really did not know at all but i knew his self righteous reputation....and the first words out of his mouth was. "we need to meet with you and have some questions about your recent medical treatment"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because of course i had a life saving blood transfusion!!! and i was unconcious when i got it and NOPE i had not carried a no blood card for years and jw wife knew it

I exploded into a nice cuss that bastard elder out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! later told him with some bogus committee that had already decided i had DA'd myself that it was the cruelest most unliving and insensitive phone call in my 50 years!!!!!! and now that i am better he better be damm glad all he got was a cussing out..................oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit