What's The Worst Thing An Elder or Elders Did To You?

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

hey tired of the hypocrisy......they once told me I looked like a hooker too....grr..........I hate to think of the hookers they visited to make the comparison.....muhahahahahaha

• flipper
    flipper

Worst thing the elders did to me ? Oh, not much - just attempt to disfellowship me on false grounds with no proof in absentia because I wouldn't attend the first JC meeting because of claiming my innocence. Plus harass my wife and I on the phone constantly when we told them we would call the authorities on them if they continued. But they were tangling with the wrong person - when cornered I come at you like a mountain lion, teeth gnarling with a vicious salivating bite ! I appealed their DFing decision , had a appeal meeting and won due to lack of evidence - or it could have been the lawsuit letter I threatened them with if they DFed me on false evidence .The society told them not to DF me . Either way - they have left me alone for a good 9 months now ! Good riddance to them I say , perhaps they can find something useful to do - like help older members walk across the streets in service or something , or go chase after pedophiles in their congregations , like they should be doing anyway ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• loosie
    loosie

If you've heard this before sorry for the repeat.

The worst thing that an elder did to me happened when I was 5 yrs old, in 1975.. My 19 yr old brother was df'd still coming around the house sometimes. My brother and I were very close. Well of course I talked to my brother. Well Bro Smith the PO sat me down in my kitchen and told me I was going to die at armageddon if I didn't stop talking to my brother. I wasn't baptized so I wasn't accountable for my actions at 5 yrs old. So bro Smith was full of S*^#

That jerk made me cry. He made think at 5 yrs old about my own mortality and my brother's.

Bro Smith and my brother are both gone now. I hope that there is an afterlife and my brother is kicking Jerry's ass for all enternity.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

At five I understood the great battle of armageddon would be a literal one between the dubs and the non dubs. And so therefore I believed that Jah would require me to kill all my kindergarten classmates and my teacher.

The burden af having to kill thirtysome people is a terrible one for a five year old to bear.

Then at fifteen when I went to them for help, because ny stepfather was sexually assaulting me. They said there was nothing they could do as it was just his word against mine, and not to ever speak about it to anyone else. And then they never once checked up on me after that.

The older I get the more amazed I am that three adult men with children and grandchildren of there own could treat a child in such a cold and thoughtless manner.

• loosie
    loosie

(((aSphereisnotaCircle)))

we should charge the WT for a therapy bills

• yknot
    yknot

Told me I was not going to be in the New System, Jehovah's doesn't want children like YOU!

I had and still have nightmares of everyone being given an airplane ride to safety (and I mean everyone) while I have to hug my mother goodbye and be left alone at the airport waiting for Jehovah start Armageddon. I was the only one found unworthy on the entire planet.

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

Prior to being appointed regular pioneer 2 questions 1- Do you have a problem with masturbation and 2- Do you undress women with your eyes? I answered NO to both and they said Great your a pioneer now! (Astoria Queens circa 1986)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think the going to the hounder-hounder to get all the sisters to reject me, doing that behind my back, definitely takes the cake. I really do not give a fxxx what "privileges" I am given or denied aside that--and then the hounders have the nerve to tell me to just meet men. I wonder what would have happened if I would have heard (and recorded) that discussion to get the sisters to reject me--and then telling them that if even just one of them did, I would post the recording on every apostate forum and YouTube, for everyone to hear about (and giving any apostate the rights to use it on their own apostate sites). Along with a disassociation letter upon being told to just meet men (more embarrassment to post on YouTube and the apostate sites).

• FairMind
    FairMind
    Prior to being appointed regular pioneer 2 questions 1- Do you have a problem with masturbation and 2- Do you undress women with your eyes?

My answers:

1. No, if someone masturbates it’s OK with me.

2. No, I use my hands

• minimus
    minimus

Fair Mind, good answer!

I wonder how many exjws are in therapy because of what the elders did to them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit