DA'd myself today

by Pierced Angel 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Well, I did it.
    It's official and I'm relieved.
    The elders wanted to try talking to me once again, but after awhile it was obvious that they were only interested in changing my thoughts not answering any questions. So, I just calmly asked if I could disassociate myself. They acted stunned and they got tears in their eyes, but I told them that I had already grieved and was ready to move on with life. There was a lot more said, but I'm exhausted just thinking about it.
    I even told my mom who thinks I just need to get my life organized so that I can have more time to study and get back to serving Jah soon. At least she didn't act like she'd shun me.

Thanks for the support, information and honest feelings/stories on this forum. It's been a tremendous aid for my leaving the cult.

I'm sort of feeling exhausted and blue, but I think I'll celebrate with some wine and a good movie tonight.

Cheers,

Anne

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Pierced Angel,It takes alot of guts to walk away,good luck!!OUTLAW

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

WHOOHOOOO join the club of official EXJW's!!!! We're glad to have you. It's a relief isn't it knowing your free!!!!

Well now you can make that new start and we'll be hear (that's for you Cyg) for you every step (well not EVERY step, but you get the idea) of the way.

Ven

"WE will make NO distinction between those who commit the act of Pedophilia and those who harbor them!!!"

• roybatty
    roybatty

Though it's sad in a way because you end up saying good bye to so many people, it is empowering. Soooo CONGRATS!!!

• sf
    sf

{{{Hug}}}

Fill the tub up with lots of hot water. Add oils and beads and powders and anything else that you want to your bath. As it's filling, light many candles. Get a relaxing drink (not necessarily alcohol either). Slip your exhausted, deserving SELF into that luxury and enjoy your tender moment. A good cry is very therapeutic too.

Love, sKally...wcrestnpeace

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

Hey now you can go take drugs, kill people, drop-kick puppies and shave kittens and push old people intro traffic because without organized religion you cannot possible have morals!

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for all the pain, but I'm sure things will only get better !!!

- Wannahelp

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((Angel))))

I'm proud of you! Get some well-needed and deserved rest. Enjoy each moment of every day to the fullest. Experience your senses in every way you can. Live!

You are courageous and brave and are in good company. We're here to support you however you need it!

Love,
    Andi

PS: Email me at ANY time. I've always had good ears!

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

(((((((((((Anne)))))))))))

Take time for yourself :o)

You'll see this was a wonderful decision.

I'm so glad your mom won't shun you.

closer

• muslima
    muslima

You'll be fine -- actually much better. Just be patient with yourself.

Our thoughts are with you ...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{pierced angel}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit