Not interested in marriage/romance?

by LtCmd.Lore 46 Replies latest jw friends

• AlyMC
    AlyMC

yes there are :)

I still don't think it is biological to humans, but that is totally based on person experience, observation and feelings. I actually find monogamy much easier than I anticipated to be honest, but I still think it is a social construct.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I think maybe for many it's a result of having used a Model T Ford hand book to maintain your own car! It aint worked out too well and after all the problems your expertise lies in your knowledge of an out of date manual and not one for the model you're running around in! So many just give up and walk alone!

Theoretically these people should be able to do as they choose together and not hold grudges or negative opinions of each other but maybe there is a shadow of being judged that still lurks from the WT's blackest of magic!

• wings
    wings
    I feel like Chris Rock does about women, they're seldom happy no matter what you do

dawg, dawg, dawg.....tisk, tisk. I could say the same thing about men. What is it about the young tight butt???? Do you really want a partner that you know and she knows you? OR, is it more about what is attractive to you? Think about that. Is someone your age attractive to you?

• wings
    wings
    While I'm interested in sex, I know it's not going to happen with my current "shut up, blow me and go home" attitude.

FF you are too cool for school! You know how to make a girl feel special. Trust me with that attitude, your body is safe from me. Now that we have that out of the way, we can be friends.

• maxwell
    maxwell

I have no interest in marriage. I got unmarried just a few months ago. Like many others in this thread, I like living alone and the tax and other government benefits given by the marriage certificate simply aren't worth the risk. No need for government blessing of my relationships.

I am not sure about romance. I wouldn't call myself a romantic guy. But I might be motivated to do some romantic gestures at times. I would not mind having a life long relationship with a woman who feels similar to me about having your own place, marriage, children, monogamy, etc.

The sex drive still runs strong. I love it.

• JK666
    JK666

I am a romantic person at heart. I enjoy romance, and showing affection in a relationship. I miss romance in my life when not in a relationship.

I am not as concerned about marriage as I am about finding a committed relationship. I would like to find someone that would be as loyal to me as I am to them. I have not given up hope yet, but I have been burned my share of times. I am a cautious, eternal optimist.

Currently I am undersexed and over libidoed. Not a good combination!

JK

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Currently I am undersexed and over libidoed. Not a good combination!

JK

Causing a vortex and a tear in the fabric of the space/time continuim.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit