Who is God?

by real one 72 Replies latest jw friends

• real one
    real one

I have read a lot of posts since coming to this site and a lot of you dont seem to have a realistic view of God

So tell me Who do you think he is?

Please keep your comments simple and to the point

• jgnat
    jgnat

I don't think God is simple, do you? What fraction of His nature can we explore, in words, amongst ourselves? I daresay most of us will be right in our fashion. But the truth of God's fullness will be well beyond what any one of us, or the combination of all our thoughts, can express.

Do you intend to respond fully and intelligently to the replies, or fall back on your faith?

[Edited to add} http://www.jumbojimbo.com/lyrics.php?songid=1705

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

- "So tell me Who do you think he is?"

I am God.

• ellderwho
    ellderwho
    realistic view of God

You have set a premise according to your take on God.

• real one
    real one

ellderwho and what is that?

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Energy equals mass times the velocity of light squared. God is energy. He took his energy and converted it into mass. We, along with all forms of consciousness and matter, good and bad, in its entirety, is God. It is eternal and goes through a breathing motion of expansion and contraction.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I think God is the creator of heaven and earth, among many many other things. You can't boil it down to a narrow definition, like the Witnesses did.

I think in some respects God is very simple, and in this simplicity is a complexity we can only countenance the fringes of. Paradoxical, but all the great truths are.

I have read a lot of posts since coming to this site and a lot of you dont seem to have a realistic view of God

Well Real One, what is a realistic view, in your opinion?

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

God is. God is not.

Kwin

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

r, one

and a lot of you dont seem to have a realistic view of God

The premise you set is according to your own "realistic view" of God.

• tan
    tan

I think that we are all a part of God as well. He's an type of energy just as the thought of a Satan. Good and Evil...parts of all of us. He's too big for us to comprehend as one thing or being.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit