TV progams that must be not be viewed at all costs

by TooBad TooSad 62 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    Momz, you see, satan has already counted you among his own.

Ohhh!! I was wondering!

Ghost Hunters seem to be all reruns, and I don't really like GH International. But they have caught a few things on film. In Penn State Pen, and a light house. Oh and an old Armory.

momz

• Cc81
    Cc81

I met Jason from Ghost hunters the day before thanksgiving this year.. In bjs of all places. He was doing his thanksgiving shopping with his wife.. We were in Rhode island. We had stopped there on the way to MASS to see my family! how random!!

• Cc81
    Cc81

ahh.. and by family i of course mean my mothers worldly family : )

• Jenlet
    Jenlet

I remember one sister telling us that we should not watch the Superman movies, because:

1) Children will be confused, since they will think that men can fly, and

2) It's a form of idolatry and false worship, since Superman is taking on the role of Christ.

Sometimes it was hard to check my laughter.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    I met Jason from Ghost hunters the day before thanksgiving this year

Really!!!??!!! I have met so many famous people with hardly a heart twitter. But I would make a fool of myself if I met him. He is why I watch the damn show!

momz

• llbh
    llbh

When the West Wing was on i stopped everything

I love Have i got News For You, i love - do you get this in the states?

24 i love too

Regards David

• llbh
    llbh

Forgot to add Boston Legal ,I love it

• loosie
    loosie

momzcrazy I love Ghosthunters and A Haunting as well.

Now when I first stopped going to meetings I was hesitant about watching scary movies. But I wanted to see so many that I had missed by adhering to the rules. So I started watching them. And yes I had to cuddle closer next to hubby that night because I am a chicken shit. But nothing happened. I didn't start hearing voices or spitting out pea soup or speaking in tongues. But I still didn't dare watch the Exorcist. Because I thought that was just asking for trouble. eventually I did watch the exorcist. Fuuny thing was it wasn't as scary as the other I had started out watching lol

Loosie (of the still not possesed class)

• Gregor
    Gregor

I once sat two rows behind a kid at the KH who's head swiveled constantly through the entire public talk.

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

Aww Mannn ... and I love those shows.

I try to make sure I see every show and movie that JWs would consider demonized. Not because of them but because they truly are the ones I find most entertaining. I absolutely love Ghost Whispers.

I be glad when I can actually turn my head all the way around and move things with my mind ... tehehee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit