TV progams that must be not be viewed at all costs

by TooBad TooSad 62 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Funniest Harry Potter comment ever:

We (wife and I, she still attends) are at my son's place. The conversation turns to some witnesses viewing Harry Potter as bad, evil, a gateway, whatever. My son laughs; my wife says well you know maybe...

My son laughs and says: I am not saying Satan doesn't exist, I just don't think he is coming after me through Harry Potter.

THAT ended any serious talk about that subject. Much laughter.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Can anyone tell me WHY I was not allowed to watch "The Flying Nun"? I understand "Dark Shadows", "Bewitched", "I Dream of Jeanie/Genie?", but "The Flying Nun"???!

I'll never forget being in a grocery store and absent mindedly picking up the paperback on the counter, that turned out to be "The Exorcist". My mom grabbed it out of my hands in horror. "We don't look at that!!!!"

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I watch Ghost Hunters every Wednesday, Most Haunted every Friday and A Haunting whenever I can. No demons here. AND I even have faerie figurines all over the house. Now if that isn't asking for it, I don't know what is.

momz

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

If the demons are real I'd like to see one right now! ...

GASP! OH MY GOD! I BELIEVE!

The Oracle

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Who said JWS are not mentally unbalanced, wasn't it someones grand imagination that created Jehovah also.....ummmm

• beksbks
    beksbks

Momz, you see, satan has already counted you among his own. IF on the other hand, you were trying to be one of jehovah's army, then old satan would be obligated to send his demons for you.

• yumbby
    yumbby

My mom was convinced that demons were lurking around every corner. We couldn't watch Smurfs, bewitched, I dream of Jennie.. I could go on and on. The funniest thing was she thought pentecostal people were demonized, so if we were at a Garage Sale and realized it was ran by Pentecostals, we had a code word to put everything back and leave. She was totally paranoid about it.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hehehe Yumbby! My mom still has a special place in her heart for Pentecostals!

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    To my knowlege only this one made the official printed page.

g80 12/8 p. 11 Breaking Free From Occult Power ***

Since the release of the movie "The Exorcist" some years ago

Nope...

The movie E.T. The Extraterrestrial got a whole sidebar in the Awake! one year... must have been early 1980s... I remember my folks breaking the laserdisk we'd bought (and enjoyed) once that article was published. I remember thinking the article sounded whacko to me at the time. It compared E.T. to Christ, suggested that the movie was trying to put E.T. in Christ's place (ability to heal with a touch, etc.). WTF!?

• free2beme
    free2beme

Harry Potter is just the latest victim of their smear campaign.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit