Wife caught me on this site - have to remember to Logoff Witness 007!

by Witness 007 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• iamthewolf5562
    iamthewolf5562

"she doesn't go Witnessing anymore and only very rarely goes to a meeting"

when it comes to change.....change is natural, like gravity. it's kind of like a cliff or an edge. walking to a cliff where you could fall(change) comes from doubting something, or from something radical happening. for her, to get to the natural gravity, or change (not allowing herself to be told how to think) the person has to have a feeling, or a slither of knowledge that it contradicts what they hear at church, then seek it out

someone who is far conservative and "into" something, like some JWs, their minds wont let them go to the cliff, the bathroom, or anywhere. you'd have to wrestle them, or beat them to get them there and they'll fight back....in the witness manner of course, meaning shunning and not talking to you.

.....other people, like in your wifes situation, they're already geared for their change, because they're not doing everything they're told. i especially take that from the above quote.

shes at the proverbial cliff, because for whatever reasons she has, shes not at all the meetings. so for all you know, her finding the site may have been a good thing. because people at the cliff, or at the brink of gravity....sometimes all they really need is a little push

think positive:)

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

It make me sad and a little sick that so many adults still have to hide what they say, do, and think from...the people they care about the most.

I'm so glad that I don't have to do that.

lisa

• nelly136
    nelly136
    Re: Wife caught me on this site - have to remember to Logoff Witness 007!

roflmto if i'd been the wife back in febuary looking to see what her hubby was up to this would have been the first thread that jumped out of the screen screaming at me, the only thing it was short of was a belitia beacon and some landing lights.

not saying it woulda stuck out like a septic thumb.....much lol

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

if she thinks you have a girlfriend i would just come clean big time, tell her its a support group, thats what i told my husband and he was ok with it. well, kinda. Its better than her thinking your straying so the alternative is a relief to her. Are you still "in?" if she's hardly ever going I doubt she'd rat you out..

burning

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit