Wife caught me on this site - have to remember to Logoff Witness 007!

by Witness 007 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Well - do you???

Pope

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I would hate to think that your wife is worried about your faithfulness because of your involvement on this site. Maybe you ought to come clean and relieve her mind.

• loosie
    loosie

007 Just use your special memory eraser pen to erase that one moment from her memory. You know like from "men in black"

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I must protest that the Administrator of this site has limited my posts to 25 a day and 1 topic a day because of my prank "I need 300 posts by Friday ask me a question." I would have prefered a Personal messege telling me that was not done here. I read the rules and didn't think this was a breach of the rules here....I'm almost out of posts so what am I going to do for the rest of the day?

• monophonic
    monophonic

i stay logged on but use safari for this site only...everything else i use firefox.

the programming sticks hard....so hard, i think my mom is going back after 15 years of being inactive....it's kind of disgusting to watch.

• Hermano
    Hermano
    Yes, my wife avoids being inquisitive in front of me because she "knows" I am online,
    but doesn't quite know what exactly I am reading/looking at. I do most of my JWD on
    the laptop wireless. I always keep another window up in case I need to shut down JWD.

I live by Alt + Tab

• penny2
    penny2
    I'm almost out of posts so what am I going to do for the rest of the day?

Turn the computer OFF and maybe plan a nice dinner with your wife.

penny

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Perhaps she'll spank your bum.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

uh oh witness 007 - bad bad bad.

I must say it's a relief I don't have to worry about stuff like that.

• jambon1
    jambon1

I have tried to educate my wife in this area. I will only call these websites & forums 'ex-witness' sites, not apostate websites. The society have used a word to strike the fear of god into people. You have to try to undo the stigma. I always mention that these are people in a position similar to me. It sort of lessens the blow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit