Wife caught me on this site - have to remember to Logoff Witness 007!

by Witness 007 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• oompa
    oompa

Me too 007! She freaked sooo bad, that I finally convinced her I was not apostate, just gay and looking for men with similar interests. That was so much better than being apostate, she finally was cool with it...lol............................................oompa

• Cc81
    Cc81

LOL! oompa.. your too much.

• agapa37
    agapa37

Pretty crazy that adults must hide what they are reading online? Shows the cult mentality. I admit that I have to hide what I view and delete the history each time I am here. I beg to differ with that statement. I feel it shows the mentality of those who hide what they are. Just be true to yourself! I know, I have heard all the arguements about having to hide because of being in a family of Witness's and how it would break up entire families and so, but thats the problem here. It is not the people, wife, husband, Elders, friends you should be hiding from, what can they do to you? Jehovah knows what you are doing, doesn't He? I prefere to take Jesus advice.....be either hot or cold, not luke warm. I just don't understand people who continue to go to the meetings when they hate it and live double lives.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

It's one more evidence that the watchtower is an utterly worthless and abusive cult. It creates an environment where a person cannot exercise the most basic human freedoms, that of reading and thinking, without running the risk of losing their friends, families, jobs, and even their homes.

Jehovah knows what you are doing, doesn't He?

Who cares? What kind of "god" creates people, gives them free will, and then punishes them for using it?

And people are supposed to care what he thinks??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What a joke.

W

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Tell her the truth. If she actually loves you, religion won't matter.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I hope that it does not cause problems for you oo7 You may need to reassure her that you are not doing anything wrong against her.

Good luck with this!

I just don't understand people who continue to go to the meetings when they hate it and live double lives.

My understanding is that this site use to be more pro-jw but now is has made a 180 towards apostate, perhaps it has just become clear to many now how duped they've been

over the years. This site has no doubt helped many to see this. Also many have family ties as they have mentioned, and that's what keeps them going. Its hard to just close

the door on immediate family, you really have to be ready to deal with the consequences this is an extremely big step.

Hope4Others

• troubled mind
  • troubled mind
    troubled mind

When I first came to this site I would be very careful not to read things in front of my husband .He was not interested in my changed ideas about the society and still does not like me to say too much about what I have learned .

After a year I just told him I found other people on-line that feel the same way as I do about JW's, and I even read some of the fluff topics to him . I didn't want to do anything behind his back and make him feel suspicious .Now I openly visit this site in front of him and save many topics to favorites . I am pretty sure he lurks on here to see what we talk about .

I am a bit more careful when my older son comes to visit , but if he wanted to look it is pretty much in the open on my lap top .I do use the term ex-witnesses rather than apostate when i talk about you all .

My youngest son and him do really think it is fun when we do the card exchange at Christmas ,he enjoys recieving the cards as much as I do , from all over the world . He even helped pick out the Secret Santa gift this year ! Slowly but surely he is enjoying the outside life .... I hope one day he will research enough on his own so he will be free of the guilt inactivity seems to put on him .

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I must protest that the Administrator of this site has limited my posts to 25 a day and 1 topic a day because of my prank "I need 300 posts by Friday ask me a question." I would have prefered a Personal messege telling me that was not done here. I read the rules and didn't think this was a breach of the rules here....I'm almost out of posts so what am I going to do for the rest of the day? 007

I would give you some of mine but I don't want to be an accessory to your apostasy.

• agapa37
    agapa37

I must protest that the Administrator of this site has limited my posts to 25 a day and 1 topic a day because of my prank "I need 300 posts by Friday ask me a question." I would have prefered a Personal messege telling me that was not done here. I read the rules and didn't think this was a breach of the rules here....I'm almost out of posts so what am I going to do for the rest of the day? 007 Hey, you have more than me LOL. I can only post 5 per day with no topics and it has been YEARS....I have been disciplined hard, I guess old habits die hard.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit