Church Wants Couples to do "it" Every Night!!!

by momzcrazy 37 Replies latest social relationships

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I really need to hear Morrissey's newer stuff. Although I can'g get over the "old fat Elvis" persona.

Burn

• cognac
    cognac

Hey, that's not a bad idea!!!

I will mark my calendar!!!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I was hoping you was going to say eat together or dance together. I'm too old for that other stuff!

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Not every religion Burn, you're right.

Many people are fine with their mortal lives. I am. I know the species will continue if I personally don't have children either.

Speaking as a non believer in an eternal afterlife, this life is hardly just a shopping basket of amusements. I can't see why I'd have to believe I can live forever before I want our species to carry on, through me or others.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I don't think that they can do that in China? Whom do you obey? The church or the government? (One of those random crazy thoughts.)

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

momz - think they will let us use our swings?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I think they will need to, poor woman will be exhausted.

• Zico
    Zico

"More sex = more chance of having babies = more young minds to indoctrinate = more members in the congregation."

Have you assumed this is the motivation behind the pastor's suggestion? If so, that's surely a bit unfair, isn't it?

• dinah
    dinah

Sign me up for that church!! I'll ignore the cries of "Mom!!" from the other side of the bedroom door.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I think article said it was to help couples be closer, to hopefully avoid divorce.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit