Church Wants Couples to do "it" Every Night!!!

by momzcrazy 37 Replies latest social relationships

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Now this is my kinda church!

• sacolton
    sacolton

Would the couples be disfellowshipped if they miss one night? Does oral sex count as doing "it"?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Sounds great, and fun LOL.

Church goers usually have more kids anyway, the religiously minded generally have bigger families

Burn

• ex-nj-jw
  • JK666
    JK666

Say "Amen!"

JK

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

Is it 30 days straight? If yes, what happens when the 'big red beast' rears its ugly head?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

If "Aunt Flo" comes to visit you should probably take care of your mate with other means. Hopefully these people aren't as repressed as the JW's.

30 days is 30 days after all.

momz

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

And there i was wondering what to preach at church last Sunday . . .

Church goers usually have more kids anyway, the religiously minded generally have bigger families

If you didn't have a cool Morrisey avatar I'd have said this was twaddle

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

More sex = more chance of having babies = more young minds to indoctrinate = more members in the congregation.

Simple, really.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    More sex = more chance of having babies = more young minds to indoctrinate = more members in the congregation.

It isn't that simple. If that were the case the Jehovies would be stressing having children and the Catholics would not be imposing celibacy on their most commited members i.e., the clergy.

Mortal existence is intolerable without the promise of immortality. Animals breed and foster their young out of instinct; humankind does so in the hope that something of our mortal existence will survive us in the continuation of our culture and the remembrance of our children. Longman believes that the religious continue to reproduce because the Bible or Koran so instructs them. Religion in the broad sense means hope of immortality. By reducing culture to a hedonist's shopping basket of amusements, modernity destroys the individual's hope for immortality, and with it his incentive to create a new generation of humans.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Front_Page/FI08Aa01.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit