Church Wants Couples to do "it" Every Night!!!

by momzcrazy 37 Replies latest social relationships

• dinah
    dinah

Hey Momz, that approach helps. Hubby and I only get snippy with each other when we ain't been sassified.

• brinjen
    brinjen
    Unmarried people -- even if they are in a long-term relationship or living with someone -- are asked to abstain from sex for 30 days.

Not bloody likely.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

What if your yeast infection or genital herpes flares up? Can you get a special dispensation from your pastor for that? What if you really do have a headache? Should you make the sacrifice for the Lord? Couldn't this be called f******g for Jesus?

Cog

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Zico,

Some religious people in some religions are more upfront about it.

In 1974 Boumedienne, the man who ousted Ben Bella three years after Algerian Independence, spoke before the General Assembly of the United Nations. And without circumlocutions he said: "One day millions of men will leave the southern hemisphere of this planet to burst into the northern one. But not as friends. Because they will burst in to conquer, and they will conquer by populating it with their children. Victory will come to us from the wombs of our women."

In every mosque of Europe the Friday prayer is accompanied by the exhotration with which the iman addresses the Muslim women: "Bear at least five children each couple."

-The Force of Reason, Oriana Fallaci.

Whether the pastor was thinking about the numbers in his congregation is unknown. Nobody's a mindreader. But would you deny it would be, at the very least, a natural side effect of his suggestion?

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I think the poor man is just trying to encourange husbands and wives to still enjoy one another - nothing wrong with that.

• Zico
    Zico

"I think the poor man is just trying to encourange husbands and wives to still enjoy one another - nothing wrong with that."

I agree Lou, and I see no reason to assume otherwise.

Sero,

"But would you deny it would be, at the very least, a natural side effect of his suggestion?"

I would deny it, because it won't of necessity produce more children.

Do you always assume the worst in people, or just religious people?

• babygirl75
    babygirl75
    Couldn't this be called f******g for Jesus?

LOL.....

Can't you just see that printed on their church programs!!!

I think the pastor has a great idea though! I'd join his freaky church!!

• sacolton
  • serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Zico,

You don't think an increase in sex between couples would increase the likelihood of pregnancy? Umm, ok. It's an agree to disagree situation then.

• seawolf
    seawolf

Since I'm single looks like I'll avoid that church. lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit