for those of you who fly

by stillajwexelder 34 Replies latest social physical

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

For those of you who fly which airline is your favorite ?

• JH
    JH

Air Force One

• JH
    JH

Did I kill your thread Stilla?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I bargain fly. Whoever has the cheapest flight, but usually still try for direct nonstop flights.
    I have been on 13 hour flights from the U.S. to Asia. After that length, a lousy airline that
    keeps you for less than 5 hours for a domestic flight is no big deal. Most every U.S.
    domestic serves a drink and a bag of peanuts, won't try to get tall people in the exit row,
    has long lines even though the check-in is all automated. They all stink.

The upside- it's just a few hours of your life to get where you are going. The lousy airlines
    are affordable compared to decades ago. For less than the gas money and a hotel (for one
    or two people) you can often get there. Certainly, if time is money- flying is the way to go.
    Families still might drive because there isn't much of a break for children, but imagine 24 hours
    in the car with the family compared to 4 to 6 hours including the wait at the airport.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Any airline that will feed me something other than peanuts or pretzels and flies something bigger than a 737.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Favorite is Air New Zealand, but I don't fly that one much obviously...I have been a Premier on United for the past five years or so, and when you get the status, you get better seats with more leg room in Economy. I won't fly on a budget airline anymore. Had too many bad experiences with them.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Air Force One SMART ASS

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Did I kill your thread Stilla? Not yet

• Cc81
    Cc81

i like delta

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

domestic I quite like Southwest