for those of you who fly

by stillajwexelder 34 Replies latest social physical

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

JETSTAR is Australia's cheapest with new planes. Sydney to Melborne 1,050 Km = $79 dollars Aust.........tommorrow for all you jetstar web members one dollar $1 fares for a limited time........things have heated up since the new "Tiger airways" opened up some competition!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

International I have used United, Continental, US Airways, Continental, Lufthansa, Air France, BA, KLM, BMI, Ryan Air, Easy Jet. Aerolineas Argentinas and Lan Chile

Continental have been my favorites but now am trying American

• horrible life
    horrible life

I like Southwest too. They cracked jokes the whole time. I quite enjoyed it. And they have a very good on time record, and Cheap!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I once checked Northwest for a very short notice flight - it was exorbitant 800$ - but Southwest - there is always a maximum you can pay (on this occasion it was 380 $) - that is why people like them - they do not rip you off

• oompa
    oompa

For a friendly crew, on time flights, almost no lost luggage, and great fares.......the winner is Southwest....................oompa

I am about to try SkyBus for the first time. Ridiculous low fares.

Once cheapie airline I used to fly in and out of Trenton, NJ had a Bee logo. Coming back one night the wing flap broke loose!! We had to fly slow as crap back to NC and made an emergency landing....scary quiet those last few miles.....................

• Layla33
    Layla33

I like Southwest because I love their prices and they are reasonable. I use them most of the time.

If money isn't an issue, Jet Blue or US Airways.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I've always hated Southwest - I like Alaska Airlines best. I've been treated really well by them. But the truth is, I take the cheapest flight I can find, no matter how awful. I don't mind airports - I like checking out the bookstores and other shops, watching people, wandering around.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Anyone but Ryanair. Those evil bastards charged my dad $300 for one bag, even though I had pre-paid for 2 extra bags which they didn't use.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I use red-bull...

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes Ryan Air have ridiculously cheap "headline fares" but luggage , and all the other stuff really jack up the price

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit