for those of you who fly

by stillajwexelder 34 Replies latest social physical

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Jet Blue

nj

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

I shop fares and time. No favorites...flown several and all are about on par with each other.

We do seem to use NWA a lot... they run pretty good equipment but seem to have labor troubles so they dont always hit the schedule very well.

~Hill

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I would have hated to be one of those Jet Blue passengers stuck on the tarmac for 7 hours

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

BTW - piece of advice -if in South America do not use TAM

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

I fly about 30 to 40 times a year, and I tend to find that all airlines are the same. I have found that it all depends on what airport you are flying into.

Cuz I live in MPLS, I fly NWA the most, there always good to me.

• megaflower
    megaflower

Have flown so much in the past year have reached platinum status. My airline of choice is delta, some of the reasons are frequency of flights available, professional flight crew, arrival and departure times have a high percentage of not being late, planes are in good mechanical working order. There any many other carries who do not keep up on the maintenance and farm out the work to inferior workgroups. Delta uses genuine parts vs generic.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Delta. I always use Delta

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

It doesn't matter, as long the airplane gets me there safe.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

My new fave is Jet Blue.Tons of legroom,comfortable seats..flights were on time.I know there was that unfortunate incident last summer.i would have had to make a scene,ala rainman,Im afraid....

• chickpea
    chickpea

anyone but aer lingus!!!

yes, there is a lot one can do with that name...... but it truly was more of a b/j ........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit