..Vending Machines and JW Assemblies..

by OUTLAW 39 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JK666
    JK666

I was one of the attendants that was responsible for discouraging vending machine use, although I wasn't a Nazi about it. I thought it was stupid.

JK

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith
    It would be the "Tacoma Dome Scandal"

Never heard of this one. Please explain.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

We were banned from going to Mcdonald's around the corner even though the temerature was extremely hot {40.C} and some people didn't have enough to drink............Mac'as was chock full of hot Witnesses!!!! Including me.

• Gopher
  • Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Thanks Gopher!

Thieving bastards.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

alt

Take off the beard and add a lapel badge with "Attendant" hanging from it.
    You could have Brother JK666 here threatening a little boy who wants a cold soda.

• oompa
    oompa

As a barista, I have often wondered how much money a mobile coffee/espresso van would make at a convention......they so need coffee to stay awake anyway....why would this not be "endorsed."...............................................................................oompa

• Vachi 8 He Is
    Vachi 8 He Is

That is so stupid. They like to compare this to the time when Jesus was in a temple and flipped out because of the vendors that were there. And since we're supposed to imitate Christ they don't want us going to vendors. The only difference in going to a vendor or a supermarket before the meeting is the time we obtained the food. I'm not gonna pack a sandwich and have it go soggy for four-five hours just to be like some dude from eons ago. That's me, exercising my right to be diverse.

• VM44
    VM44

Doesn't it bother them that placing an "Out of Order" sign on a working machine is deliberately telling a lie?

Unplugging a machine is NOT the same as it being "out of order"!

And...Are brothers actually stationed next to the vending machines to keep people from using them? Amazing! It would be interesting to know what they tell the people who want to use the machines.

--VM44

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Very Cool!!.....To everyone who has participated on this thread!!.....Thank-You!!.....Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit