New 2008 Rules for A$$emblies?

by WTWizard 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• chicken little
    chicken little

Our convention one year had sisters standing in the womens (not guys, so dont get excited) toilets handing out 2 squares of toilet paper to go into the toilet with for sisters. I was so angry I went looking for the MEN in charge to complain and demand that the brothers got the same treatment. We sisters use too much and block the toilets I was told and it is expensive. The God of the universe and his org cannot afford the loo roll!

• TIMBOB
    TIMBOB

I remember going to the DC's, seeing them as one big meat market. Honestly I think that the younger generation only liked going cause they could meet some fresh meat. I know thats why I liked going. I mean for real. I remember girls would buy outfits a month or 2 in advance just for this occasion. my opinoin is that they werent wanting to look that good for God.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass
    Badges will be scanned upon entering site. Letters and elders will be sent to those who miss.

I'm thinking that it's time that every publisher gets issued with a number and a barcode. It would make their accounting SO much easier.

• StAnn
    StAnn

First, I must say that even when I attended the DC's (haven't attended in over a decade), each congregation was assigned a section in which to sit. And we had to bring brooms and dust pans to clean up our section each evening.

Anyway, the rest of this stuff sounds too absurd to be true. Is this all really true? What's their justification for forcing you to stay inside all the time? Why can't you go out for lunch or purchase items from the vending machines?

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

This year for 2008 they will implementing brain lobotomies to the newly baptized one, this will have an effect of discouraging rational thinking

and will lessen the intellect of the people which isn't needed anyways since the Society does their thinking for them

• oldflame
    oldflame

I heard that the reason for taking only hotel rooms on the list is because the society gets a cut from the proceeds.

• berylblue
    berylblue
    The Watchtower forgets that the JWs are NOT their employees!

Even my WORST employer did not treat me THIS badly.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    Sass :- I'm thinking that it's time that every publisher gets issued with a number and a barcode. It would make their accounting SO much easier.

Gosh, now where have I heard that before....number of the Beast..?

• sacolton
    sacolton

I'm thinking that it's time that every publisher gets issued with a number and a barcode. It would make their accounting SO much easier.

The use of RFID chips implanted in the right hand or forehead. Gotta keep track of the flock.

• misguided
    misguided

At one of the last assemblies I attended, they had covered the mirrors in the lady's bathrooms with white paper.

I guess they didn't want women spending too much time doing their hair and makeup.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit