New 2008 Rules for A$$emblies?

by WTWizard 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    sisters standing in the womens ...toilets handing out 2 squares of toilet paper

Been there, done that.

Or, the time I went into the washroom at a Saskatoon, Canada convention to discover all the mirrors had been papered over so the temptation to look at one's self in the mirror was averted . . .

ESTEE

• Layla33
    Layla33

I was thinking about this subject last night before I went to sleep, here's some things I found completely faulty about the reasoning of the JW people in regards to not purchasing food at nearby restaurants, mall, etc.

If anyone is staying over from out of town, where in the world do they think these people are going to buy their food? Most likely a supermarket. If they don't go to a mall or fast food place, they are still going to buy their food from somewhere in the area to eat. Food doesn't grow on trees, supplies for food doesn't grow on trees, JW will still 80% of the time still have to give their money to the local grocery stores. So what is the point of trying to control what someone brings in by a certain brand? You don't think they are going to buy that brand when they are not there in their hotel rooms.

Honestly, I feel that in this instance, it is infringing on the civil rights of people because it is trying to control them to the point of their sustance, and it isn't even a logical well thought out argument. It is by far the stupidest thing I have read in a long time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit