Who Do You Speak To More - God Or JWD Members?

by serotonin_wraith 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    ok all i can say is God bless you all

And may Satan protect you.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    I cant save anyone only your belief in Jesus can do that.

Then give us the proof that you claim is out there to make us believe or move on to another subject!!!

Kwin

• real one
    real one

The time will come when the scriptures will all be fufilled. Some of them already have.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    The time will come when the scriptures will all be fufilled. Some of them already have.

Specifically, which scriptures and how have they been fulfilled?

Kwin

• real one
    real one

the subject is about who do we speak to most. i talk to God on a regular basis...more than anyone else...Satan can't do anything for me

• real one
    real one

there are many scriptures that have been fufilled. the messiah's coming for one.

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

HEY!! My beautiful, beautiful thread!

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

So real one, you've been here for about 10, 15 minutes. Does this mean you'll be talking to God for 20 minutes or more before you go to bed?

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    HEY!! My beautiful, beautiful thread!

To get it slightly back on track: I don't pray anymore, and when I did pray, I wasn't on JWD. But when I did believe, I prayed before going to bed, at every meal, twice at every meeting, when I woke up, and maybe some extra if something of importance happened. That's an average of 5 to 9 times a day. Only about 30 seconds each. I currently have an average of 1.73 posts a day. And they are normally really big and take about 20 minutes to type. But I do spend a LOT more time than that reading JWD. So I definately spend more time on JWD than I used to spend praying. Of note is the fact that I got more responses the very first time I posted than I got from all my prayers combined.

• real one
    real one

i speak to God continually

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit