Who Do You Speak To More - God Or JWD Members?

by serotonin_wraith 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

To prevent further hijacking of this thread, I started this one. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/152865/1.ashx

real one, please provide the proof that you said was out there on that thread, instead of this one to keep this one on topic. I guess if you don't though, that it doesn't exsist and you therefore lied. We all know what your god thinks of liars.

Kwin

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    i speak to God continually

I hope you don't bore him as much as you're boring us. W

• real one
    real one

well kwin i would be a liar if i provided proof and it was found out it did not tell the truth ..so what have i lied about...we know what my God thinks about fales witnesses too don't we

• whatistruth
    whatistruth

jw members. Gotta keep the front going.

• real one
    real one

well finally free? we know what they say about people who say they are bored. they are boring people

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw
    HEY!! My beautiful, beautiful thread!

Sorry Serotonin

nj

• real one
    real one

if you are refering to me...im not a jw nor do i claim to be one...i know the truth Jesus Christ ...which set me free

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    well kwin i would be a liar if i provided proof and it was found out it did not tell the truth

so are you saying that you are refusing to provide the proof that you said that you know of so that you wouldn't have to lie? if so, then you lied about there being proof. I'm just asking for it, and I think a good place for you to provide it is on the other thread that I mentioned so this one isn't hijacked anymore. We're all waiting for the proof so we can believe in Jesus like you do. Please provide it to us, or have our blood on your hands should we end up in hell.

Kwin

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Burn says:

She was a seriously suicidal teen and a bible study with the JWs basically saved her.

It's paradoxical - sometimes it seems a little poison will correct a disease. I don't know if it's the case here, but it is often sad when a medication becomes the source of an addiction.

For myself, getting out of the WTS saved me from suicide.

Journey-on says:

I speak and discuss with people. I commune with God.

That works for me. "Accessing the Divine" seems more accurately done through a contemplative, experiential practice for me, as opposed to a mental, "words based" one.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Seratonin Wraith, I'm kind of mad at God right now, so I'm giving him the silent treatment, which I think is overly childish and would never do to my fellow humans.

So I guess the answer to the question is JWD Members.

Rachel

Edited to correct Seratonin's name, it's wraith not wrath, oops, my bad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit