Mimi's Surgery

by BFD 27 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
    BFD

I've gotten a few pm's asking how Mimi is doing after her surgery so I decided to make this topic and post some pictures of her. For those of you that don't know Mimi is my Italian Greyhound and she had a chronic ear infection that would not clear up. The vet decided that the best course of action was surgery. Mimi had a total ear ablation in Wednesday and came home Friday night. She is doing well but she is very drugged up from 3 different types pain meds. She will also be on anti-biotics for a month.

Here is a picture of her the morning of her surgery before I took her in...This is her good ear...

PICT0006.jpg picture by BFD_bucket

This is her bad ear...

Here she is resting by the fire Friday night...

Here's a picture of her ear post surgery. Her ear will never be opened again. She gets her stitches out on the 18th...

Thanks to all for the well wishes.

BFD

• noni1974
    noni1974

Poor baby.I didn't know she had it already.Give her a kiss for me.Now that I know I'll keep your sweet puppy in my positive thoughts.

• llbh
    llbh

Thanks for the pics.

What a cute dog

David

• Mum
    Mum

How nice to hear from you, BFD. The future is looking bright for Mimi because she has you.

Regards,

SandraC

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

What a relief! I was afraid to open this thread. I'm so glad she's ok Will.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

That 4th picture down is adorable. I'm glad she's doing well.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Oh she is precious!!

Wishing Mimi a speedy recovery.

• JK666
    JK666

BFD,

What a cute little girl you have! Is she not trying to scratch it, or does she have to wear a cone to keep her from hurting herself?

JK

• chickpea
    chickpea

what an adorable girl you have!

so sorry for all the pain and angst the two of you have endured..... here is hoping that the intervention is the ticket to healing

bless both your hearts

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Beautiful puppy. I wish her a speedy recovery.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit