Do you believe that the majority of JW's will be saved?

by JH 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JH
    JH

If there is a God, do you think that the majority of JW's will be saved at Armageddon?

I'm not asking if they have the only true religion, I'm asking if you think they would be saved along with others who do God's will sufficiently to satisfy him....

• Bourne
    Bourne

Yes. Just as in Jesus' day, the bulk of the responsibilty falls on the religious leaders of the day. Contrary to what most religions believe, I have a feeling that

God is going to be far more merciful than most think. After all, given the fact that even Jesus warned of false Christs and false "prophets - (see JW leaders), to

paraphrase Abraham: It is unthinkable that God would see that we are living in an uncertain situation (tons of religions: each saying that they are the true one)

and then destroy all who fail to pick the right one correctly.

Bourne

• AshtonCA
    AshtonCA

I don't believe JW's are saved. The reason is because they are not born again, they are not Holy Spirit filled. Only those who have heavenly hope are, the rest do not feel a need to be born again. They actually speak against this belief and mock it because they feel they are safe and will be living forever on earth in paradise, but the bible says that one must be born again to enter the kingdom of God. If you ask a JW today if they need to be saved, they will say, "Saved from what?" I get that one a lot.

Ashton

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

Armageddon? Saved?

Only the richest of the rich with deep underground bunkers and enormous food supplies will be "saved."

It won't be a matter of god's will, but of human survival techniques.

It won't have anything to do with god or religion. which is all hogwash anyway.

• bob1999
    bob1999

Not according to the bible.

They are not Christians. Only the 144000 are Christians. According to the WTS, only the 144000 are part of the new covenant. But the bible says we need to be part of the new covenant to be saved.

The only way, according to the bible, to be part of the new covenant is for Christ to be your mediator but the WTS teaches that Christ is only the mediator for the 144000.

Peace

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

If there is a God, do you think that the majority of JW's will be saved at Armageddon?

JH,

No! And there is good reason for this. Their doctrine is so bad and murderous that it excludes them from being called faithful. Most of it is Antichrist. So they will find themselves expelled as evil servants and will have to take their chances with the rest of the world or the Nations as they are called. This would not be so bad if they are still found to be sheep and decent human beings. Rules for them are much easier to pass. Then they would have an opportunity to learn the truth and wash their robes in the blood of Christ in the Kingdom. But a major feature of their doctrine that permeates every member is their attitude towards others. They mistreat others and would not qualify as a sheep. As our Lord warned us before hand: Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: It does not matter if they are leaders or not, mislead or not. Judgment is based on our actions and not our affiliations. It is done on an individual basis. It will not go well for them.

Joseph

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

I personally believe if those who attend are "Unware of the deception and lies of the watchtower" then they can stand a chance..but it all depends on what they are doing in there personal life.

• Layla33
    Layla33

Absolutely not because the very tenants you believe are incorrect - IMO.

People still trying to figure God out and what is going to happen "in the end", have no real clue how it is going to go down. And that's a shame.

• logic
    logic

The bible says the wicked will be destroyed. The question is, what is the bibles definition of wicked. Is ignorance , sin and disobediense considered wicked?

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Why would Armageddon come just because there is a God? If there is a God, it certainly isn't responsible for the literature in the bible so the portions which are used to support various eschatologies are irrelevant to your question.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit