Do you believe that the majority of JW's will be saved?

by JH 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

What false teachings are you talking about?

• Maddie
    Maddie

I wouldn't like to make a judgement on that one to be honest.

Maddie

• Warlock
    Warlock

Those who sit in the back of the hall and just shake their heads will probably be saved.

Warlock

• free2beme
    free2beme

If it was all real, and not myth. No, I think they would be used to prove a point on arrogance and self-centered religious banter gone to far.

• stillajwexelder
  • IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Saved from wot?

If WWIII break out and destroys all life. No!! They will share our fate. If the sun goes nova they will croak with the best of us. If an astroid strkes the Pacific many will drown followed by many more sufficating in ash. If they die before that they will no doubt no longer exist. Or they might be reborn as angler fish in the abyss. Perhaps they will wail outside of Valhala whilst the warriors eat roast pork and drink mead. They might burn along side me in HECK otherwise known as H E double hockey sticks.

Sorry JH I dunno.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

all the people that proclaim no for this or that reason are the same as the witnesses that judge people you are going to die in the big a. i refuse to judge anyone. its up to God. one thing that i will say that i have realized, i dislike people who judge others. i am very remorseful for having a judgmental attitude in the past. that will never happen again. the Bible clearly indicates that we should not judge anyone, and that its not our right. so F**K judging and F**K judgmental people. have a nice day.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

You're right, I dont want to judge people either, I will leave it up to God.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

I would say that all the Moms and Dads who have denied their children a life-sustaining transfusion are farked. Blood crime = FARKED

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

I have no idea and i'm glad i don't have to be put into a judging situation I was there long enough (elder 22 years) I will try to never judge anyones right to or possibility of salvation ever again. Jesus, it's all yours...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit