Evolutions billion dollar question!

by Blackboo 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wherehasmyhairgone
    wherehasmyhairgone

Blackboo could answer his own questions, if he bothered to pick up a book other than the bible.

This person is posting multiple thread asking a series of questions, that show a complete lack of understanding of what he is even asking. This latest thread is just the same.

So here you answer Backboo.

Evolution happens, Their is NO evidence that an intelligent creator is behind anything we see today. And it doesn't matter what field you move into, each has a mountains of reasons why it doesn't even make sense to even thing intelligent is behind any of this.

SO let me ask you a question.

How do you think man got here?, then please provide evidence for your statement.....

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

lol no evidence of intelligent design around the earth....wow. I have researched the theory of the EARTH moving..in fact it is the SUN moving not the EARTH! If you standing outside u can literally see the SUN set..if the earth was really moving..we would feel it..try sky diving at the earth going at speeds of 400 miles per hour..and see if u land in the same spot. There is no evidence of the earth moving..that is a lie and is false.

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

How man got here? It is simple God created him through dust. Is there ANY recorded evidence of MAN living in the past millions years??? No.

• marmot
    marmot

Okay that seals it. It was fun while it lasted but the joke's over, well played Blackboo.

Some of the most convincing trolling I've ever seen up until the whole "the earth is stationary" bit. Pity, you could have probably milked it for longer.

And an interesting tidbit about the earth's rotation, did you know that long-distance snipers in Afghanistan have to correct for the coriolis effect (the spin of the earth)? The bullet's flight path appears to "curve" but it's really the earth moving underneath it.

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

Bb - There is a book you might find at your local library entitled, Intelligent Thought, edited by an eminent scientist and writer, named John Brockman. Read it. It may answer quite a few of your questions. It is very well-written, easy reading for people who are not scientists, but who ask the same questions you've asked, and would like a scientific perspective from more than one source. It contains a number of essays by many eminent scientists who are experts at the subjects you seem interested in.

• Happy Harvester
  • inkling
    inkling
    Were are not animals.....animals act on instinct

what makes you think emotions are not just modified (ahem: evolved) "intincts"?

[ink]

• loosie
    loosie
    Is there ANY recorded evidence of MAN living in the past millions years

seriously did you drop out of school in 4th grade?

• loosie
    loosie
    Were are not animals.....animals act on instinct..we as humans can ration situations...

Have you ever watched a mother elephant mourn over the death of her baby elephant?

Have you watched a mother cat walk through the house meowing for the kittens after you gave all the kittens away?

• loosie
    loosie
    It is simple God created him through dust.

There is no evidence of this.

I could write a book and say that I am the sheep goddess Loosie and I created man and woman out of wool yarn from my own wooly fur.

It doens't make it true just because it is written down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit