Evolutions billion dollar question!

by Blackboo 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

Pretty simple, really. Stars form in huge clouds of hydrogen called nebulae. W enough density, hydrogen atoms come together in blobs. Eventually, when enough have coagulated together, gravity starts pushing at the center, putting it under pressure. Additional gas is continouosly being attracted from the surrounding area. W enough compression, it eventually ignites. Later, w even more pressure and heat being generated, hydrogen atoms start fusing. This releases a LOT of energy. Some of this, in the form of photons eventually makes it to the surface of the star, and shoots off as light. That's what makes our sun shine.

Since there is very little friction/resistence in outer space, everything is moving in relation to everything else, atoms, clouds, asteroids, etc.

S

• JK666
    JK666

Is Blackboo a product of de-evolution?

JK

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

Is everything random in the Universe? How does the SUN know how SET AND RISE?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Yes, all is random, except maybe quantum fields.

The sun has little timers built into it's atoms. Every night, they stop giving out photons. Every morning, the timers vibration sets the photons in motion, again, and it starts shining again ;-)

S

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty
    How does the SUN know how SET AND RISE?

Maybe Blackboo you should return to the intelligent design thread !

Your statements are getting tritefully silly now

• Robdar
    Robdar

Methinks Blackboo doth protest too much.

• Gopher
    Gopher
    How does the SUN know how SET AND RISE?

Doesn't God use his index finger to drag it in a circle around the flat earth?

• 5go
    5go
    As a former pet owner, I can attest that animals have emotions. Even my pet parakeet perked up at times, and was down when ignored.

As a pet owner, I can attest that animals have emotions.

• 5go
    5go

Do animals have souls?

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

Whats silly about asking how the SUN sets and rise???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit