only part of meeting you enjoyed

by martinwellborne 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Thing I loved about the meetings was when the congregation split and we were put in with another congregation. This girl called Tracy stated to go to our hall and she was so absolutely gorgeous. I used to look at her from afar and she was the most beautiful thing that ever was. I loved the meetings from then on. I would think about her when I was not there. I used to get butterflies when my dad was parking the car in the car park. I would walk in and there she was. Phew…. Heart beating, eyes downward…..

The funny thing was another kid caught me looking at her and twigged that I liked her. He was from her old congregation. I was so embarrassed. I must have been obsessing over her for months.

I ended up going out with her. What a let down. She kissed like a bit of soggy paper. She was 100% totally girlie and such a dull dud. My first awakening (well, second actually. I was also seeing another girl from school at the same time). You will have to forgive me. I was only 11 years old.

• Reefton Jack
    Reefton Jack

None of it!

Jack.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit