New Aussie Blood card released last night= It will make you sick! Shocking!

by Witness 007 89 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

My Wife was invited by her cousin to come back to the meeting on Tuesday since she had not been to one for over a year. The reason? "There's going to be a special anouncement regarding blood for all publishers, you should come!!" Although I was angry she agreed to go, I was curious to know what this was about....Elders gave her a copy of MY {yeah right} Blood card. It is now one page long!!! Not really a card anymore!! It comes with 2 other pages of details. The back of the card now has a MENU like a pizza shop. You need to tick which blood fracton you approve of.

Section 3. "Regarding minor fractions: I refuse all { } tick

OR I will except certain fraction: Albumin { } Immumoglobin { } Clotting factors Hemoglobin { } Haemin { } Intererons { } Others _____{ }

{Take your pick do you say yes to all {weak Witness} or no to all {right-wing strong Witness what is "others" mentioned here??}

Section 4. "Medical procedures" : "I accept { } I might accept { } I refuse { } Tick ONE

Cell salvage {Blood salvage} - Blood is recovered {sucked} from the wound and cleaned and returned to the body. { } { } { }

Hemodilution- "Blood is DIVERTED INTO BAGS and replaced with expanders...at the end of surgery returned to patient." ???? { } { } { }

There is also a section 5. Regarding do you want to be revived if in a coma or vegettative state. Yes { } No { } I guess alot of Brothers will be needing section 5 !!!

Heart lung / dialisis - Blood given oxegen/cleaned put back into body. { } { } { }

Epidural blood patch- Blood is injected in to the membrane of spinal cord to seal a puncture. { } { } { }

Plasmaphersis- Blood removed to filter Plasma. Plasma substitute added, Blood is returned to patient. Using other patients blood is un-acceptable to christians. { } { ] { }

Labelling or Tagging - Some blood withdrawn mixed with medicine return to body. The LENGTH OF TIME OUTSIDE ONES BODY MAY VARY. ?????? { } { } { }

Platelet Gel - Some blood withdrawn made into a solution....this is applied to surgical sites and wounds. Note: Some formations a clotting factor is taken FROM COW'S BLOOD. { } { } { }

Section 7. - "I give NO ONE {Except agent apointed} authority to override my instructions. Family members, relatives, may disagree with me...does not diminish the strength or substance of my refusal of blood or instructions."

So tick your life away Brother....choose carefully...are you done with your Menu now Sir...can I offer you a nice juicy steak, medium rare.

• choosing life
    choosing life

The US version has these "choices" too. I don't know how a jw can fill one of these out and not see the insanity of their position on blood. I have seen some of these procedures. They are no different than getting a transfusion of your own blood.

Why don't they allow people to just store their own blood?

The blood issue has become a fiasco that most witnesses try hard not to think about.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I wonder what fractions of alcohol I can shoot into my veins now!

• penny2
    penny2

Thanks for posting Witness 007. Am I right in thinking that it's going to be hard to fit the "card" into a wallet now?

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

Hi all, especially penny, I know I said i was done here but.....I......just.....cant........st..op.......

Anyway, check out;

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,21912123-23289,00.html

http://www.cec.health.nsw.gov.au/moreinfo/bloodmyths.html

I actually think that apart from storing your own blood, which I hope changes, we can do basically anything even take hemoglobin if we want, which is the delivery system of oxygen to the cells.

Government and surgeons are realizing that blood refusal is becoming common, its a technology from the 40's, how many people contracted aids prior to its discovery and screening?

I bet my 2.5 grams of red blood cells that more people have died from transfused diseases and adverse reactions than from refusal, and as the Australian government is realizing, its not the best option, especially now.

Why dont we hear as much condemnation against this travesty as we do about the poor old men in new York trying their best to keep us spiritually clean?

PS dont comment unless you read the articles on the above links

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yes Penny I have folded it up but it's almost A4 size! So complex compared to the old ones...1970"No blood or Blood fractions." -Simple times! Jeffery MORE people die from refusing blood or not getting a Transfusion in time. Some people have gone thru 10 or 15 bags but survived! AIDS is no longer an issue...there are mistakes or problems like any medical treatment....but the benefits out-weigh the risk. My friend got stabbed at a party was rushed to hospital white as a sheet {Kneck wound, chest wound} 11 bags but JUST made it!! It's wierd seeing him walk around with his scarres sending thankyou's to medical staff who say he would have been dead in another 20 minutes. His stupid friends drove him to hospital rather then call the Paramedics...drunk idiots!

• PEC
    PEC

My Mother and Sister-in-law both died; because, life saving surgery could not be done without blood. jefferywhat, go back under the rock you came out from.

Philip

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Imagine ticking the wrng box and you die...many arguements Ive had with Brothers over what was exceptable to Jehovah...like snake-venom vacinne....but what about using cow's blood to repair wounds how friggin stupid are these Witnesses...I can't even eat cow's blood...but to store it and use it in medicine is Okay...Idiots! Burn in hell!!!!!!!!!

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

PEC, I did not come from under a rock my friend.

Im not going to comment on your loss because I dont know you and I havent experienced that pain.

But I am entitled to my opinion and position as are you.

I am simply putting forward the modern, government and secular view of transfusions, not the JW view

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

The "government view" is if you don't take Transfusions you will surely die...see the Watchtower "back-peddling" on blood...this embarrassing cult doctrine killing it's children, making as look like Scientology...they now allow everything except direct Transfusions, even Cow's blood???!!! This is why I left the "truth" this doctrine has become our Trinity doctrine...the more you explain the more you allow consessions the bigger hole you dig for yourself!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit