To all those who support Evolution EXPLAIN this....

by Blackboo 68 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Blackboo:

lol@Derek. I do not know if you are serious or being sarcastic.

No, I didn't think you would. The problem is you're just not intelligent enough to understand any of the answers to your questions. Let's face it, you're not even smart enough to frame the questions intelligently. You're just sitting there, laughing moronically at ideas you can't even begin to understand. My advice is just forget all about evolution. You'll never understand it, it's just too complicated to be dumbed down to your level. But I would suggest, to avoid embarrassment, not talking about it. You can still have a fulfilling life while knowing nothing about science, but you look like an idiot when you display your ignorance so brashly.

• dawg
    dawg

Obves, God reveled this to me just a few minutes ago....

He told me to tell you and Blackboo, to quit asking questions that he didn't give you the answer to... he says he purposly didn't want either you or Blackboo to know whether he existed or not and he just wants you to get off your asses and go to work, and to never say anything about him again... and he gave me this song for you to sing...it goes with that sun is a mass thing that Ships posted. Now sing along!

"My ass just passed some really stinking gas

and now I feel ok, oh!

ANd if you would tell Obves and boo

that they should go away"...

Sing with me now......

• brinjen
    brinjen
    "I can't believe I've wasted my whole distinguished career writing award-winning books like The Selfish Gene, The Blind Watchmaker, The Extended Phenotype, River Out of Eden, and Climbing Mount Improbable detailing the specific processes at work in evolution, the step-by-step ways that complex life-forms can come about through a gradual process of natural selection and the experimental and observational evidence supporting these theories, when all along the answer was staring me in the face. You can't get a house from TNT, and therefore evolution is impossible. It's so obvious now. Satan must have blinded me. Bugger!"

Coffee all over my monitor again...

• heathen
    heathen

I guess we should never question the invisible missing link .......

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Why must "belief" come into play? I prefer to just deal with science and things that can be explained scientifically. Once belief starts, you must suspend logic.

Whether there is a God or not is immaterial to the process of evolution.

I agree.

If you want to believe there is a God, then believe it, But don't push it down other people throat.

Barbie Doll

• MissingLink
    MissingLink
    I guess we should never question the invisible missing link .......

I'm not invisible. But yes - never question me.

• heathen
    heathen

I can't see you so you don't exist ............."I'm not invisible. But yes - never question me."

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

OMFG Derek! Thank you for the laughs.

Blackboo--send me an address to send a gift basket to. I'll make you my own personal Sheepy's "Thank You for Questioning Life" giftset. FYI: I'm not kidding.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

It is both intelligent and honest to except the known, its also intelligent and honest to except the unknown which is yet to be discovered .

How about we just let the discoveries of science and knowledge take its course and be grateful for what we have found and utilize it to are ability

after all it will be humanity that will be the beneficiary from it in the long run.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit