To all those who support Evolution EXPLAIN this....

by Blackboo 68 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Blackboo:

Think about this and close your eyes...think about what it is to have NO existence for ALL existence..and NOTHING for ALL existence...notice how u cannot have both at the SAME time LOL! That is crazy! That means if there was NOTHING for all existence..then it HAS to remain that way..and even if some particles or energy exploded to give life to earth and the planets..it STILL does not make sense to BELIEVE that a explosion can design HUMANS OR ANIMALS...thats just like saying i am gonna get a another house out of a explosion! Wait...u mean i can get a PERFECTLY designed house out of TNT! LOL Should i go on?? Let me go on..so monkeys evolved into humans who can TALK NOW..but millions of years ago we were DUMB and had to survive in the wilderness! LOL Is there ANY recorded HISTORY of such a EVENT?? I,ll wait the day we humans turn into Aliens! LOL Satan is really ALIVE! Evolution is the biggest HOAX! How Insane to believe such a thing!

I sent this to every working biologist, anthropologist, paleontologist, and professor of science and they've all come back to me and admitted that they now realise they have been completely wrong about absolutely everything for their entire careers. Dr. Richard Dawkins (MA, D.Phil, D. Sc.), the Charles Simonyi Professor for the Public Understanding of Science at the University of Oxford had this to say:

"I can't believe I've wasted my whole distinguished career writing award-winning books like The Selfish Gene, The Blind Watchmaker, The Extended Phenotype, River Out of Eden, and Climbing Mount Improbable detailing the specific processes at work in evolution, the step-by-step ways that complex life-forms can come about through a gradual process of natural selection and the experimental and observational evidence supporting these theories, when all along the answer was staring me in the face. You can't get a house from TNT, and therefore evolution is impossible. It's so obvious now. Satan must have blinded me. Bugger!"

Dr. Donald C. Johansen, the paleoanthropologist who discovered the female hominid australopithicene known as "Lucy" and director of the Institute of Human Origins replied:

"Based on the detailed skeletal analysis conducted by the foremost experts in the field and subjected to three decades of rigorous peer review, we had concluded that Lucy was a possible ancestor to humans, an upright-walking species of ape unlike any now existing, with many clearly transitional features, but after reading 'LOL Is there ANY recorded HISTORY of such a EVENT??' I realize that of course there isn't. Lucy was probably a young girl with rickets or something and she died in the Flood. How utterly stupid of me and every other scientist in the world to ever think otherwise. Thanks for opening my eyes Blackboo".

Several scientists even came back and said that, having been to Australia and not fallen off, they have concluded that the world must in fact be flat.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Holy shit I havent laughed so hard at a post in months Derek, I'm in tears here :)

GBL

• Caedes
    Caedes

Sense no this question makes, mmhh? My wife is very good at yoda impressions too.

Blackboo, can I suggest that you take some sort of english class. There is a reason that we have grammar and syntax, it is so that other people stand a chance of understanding you.

• inkling
    inkling

uh... everyone? I think he left.

We seem to have scared him away with our scary logic.

[inkling]

• inkling
    inkling
    It's so obvious now. Satan must have blinded me. Bugger!"

Lol!

brilliant satire, thank you.

[ink]

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

lol@Derek. I do not know if you are serious or being sarcastic. But anyways the thing i wanna focus on evolution is design...and life...there is no evidence that shows that rapid mutations create life..and the viruses we get that makes us sick is a normal part of life..because our whole LIFESTYLE has changed..we do not eat healthy..people smoke..do drugs..and everything else to sicken and weaken our bodies...immoral sex..with multiple people. Our troubles are because people have not listened to God and obey his laws of life.

Now..this is what i am trying to understand from you all and please answer this question...do you believe that God was evolved in the process of evolution when MAN was created..or did MAN evolved without GOD in the picture...? LOL..i,ll wait for the answer....

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

Now when i say man..how did evolution know where to put a mans head, eyes, and ears at??? LOL...I,ll wait...

• Gopher
    Gopher
    do you believe that God was evolved in the process of evolution when MAN was created..or did MAN evolved without GOD in the picture...?

Why must "belief" come into play? I prefer to just deal with science and things that can be explained scientifically. Once belief starts, you must suspend logic.

Whether there is a God or not is immaterial to the process of evolution.

How life started -- as to whether a God was involved or not, that's a matter of belief. I don't know that it matters much.

• sir82
    sir82
    I do not know if you are serious or being sarcastic.

I think this tells us everything we need to know...

• inkling
    inkling
    how did evolution know where to put a mans head, eyes, and ears at??? LOL...I,ll wait...

Evolution dosn't "know" jackshit.

The eyes are in the "right" place because the OWNERS of the slightly better arranged
    eyes were more likely to live long enough to have babies with the same slightly higher
    quality eyes.

sheesh, it's like debating a block wall.

[inkling]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit