To all those who support Evolution EXPLAIN this....

by Blackboo 68 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

Existence, nonexistence is not part of evolution. You have been told this before, over and over. Try to stop your racing mind and understand this, ok? Until you get this fact straight, what is the point of presenting anything else?

S

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

Yes i did Tyrone.. u on some other stuff man! lol

• BurnTheShips
  • Blackboo
    Blackboo

How can evolution not do nothing with existence or NO EXISTENCE..lol. Let me break it down..you basically saying i can get a HOT PIZZA if i let it out in the SUN instead of the Oven! Should i go on..? By the way grammer errors are not on purpose i type fast and i can get excited also..so do not include i am uneducated..i am a intelligent individual..focus on what i am saying instead of my errors.

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

Seeker4 some of them only spank me with babble and non-sense

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

You effin kill me Burns!

TY

• Satanus
    Satanus

You know, you could experience the nothing, if you stopped thinking. Then, you would know. I dare you to do it.

S

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Spanked with "babble and non-sense" - sounds like it could be fun, actually!

S4

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    How Insane to believe such a thing!

So it makes more sense to believe that all the different races of people came from two people? When in recorded history has a couple produced a child of a race other than their own?

Can't wait.

WLG

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I always look for the medical reason Seeker! This is definately a case of fetal alcohol sydrome. The memory is impaired and there is a constant cycle of repitition and Babel. But what can I say I love him! Remember that in the Universe the other person is you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit