To all those who support Evolution EXPLAIN this....

by Blackboo 68 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Wow, blackboo, you got us all you win we all agree that you were created and you are not evolving.

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

The different races all deal with the areaor country they all originated from. We do not know what color adam and eve were..how do you know if God made them in a way to produce the different offspring of races...

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

And how is it possible that we are EVOLVING if ALL us are moving toward DEATH??? Any living THING on this earth DIES...never comes back but ONLY reproduces...before IT dies..

• wherehasmyhairgone
    wherehasmyhairgone

You assume that nothing is the natural state. Which of course is non-scientific as there is no evidence for that!.

As matter and energy can neither be created nor destroyed, that non-existence i.e nothing as you put it, is not a scientific view point, or possible.

You opening posts shows (with all due repsect) a complete lack of understanding on most things including evolution. Belive me our 'it makes sense to me ' viewpoint is a very misleading in general, .

If you are going to argue about evolution please do your home work and understand what you are arguing about first.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Thats not fair blackboo we all know Adam was messing around with the black slave woman......you must think we're all fools

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I like mythology too, Black a dack a back boo!

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

Could it be that that the energy originates with GOD??? Since he is Eternal?? Thats the only explanation. And what does matter and energy have to do with creating humans and animals on THERE OWN?? LOL.

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

You have some DEEP thoughts though Tyrone. We really do not know how God got everything started..but the only thing we can do is speculate..as long GOD is in the picture..

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Okay, Blackboo, you're a little drunk tonight, I suspect. I have a feeling you'll be here on this board for a while. We have some other serious drinkers here as well!

Ha! LOL!! Stay my friend, and EXpand your EXistence!

S4

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Hey Blackboo, I love your avatar. Wolves are such beautiful creatures. Seriously, the Creator had an incredible sense of the aesthetic when he created these!

Burn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit