To all those who support Evolution EXPLAIN this....

by Blackboo 68 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• inkling
    inkling
    Should i go on..?

no.

for the love of god, please do not go on.

[ink]

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Thank You my freind. Thats the way I sees it too. I ve done a lot of thinking on the matter. Keep thinking, and you will progress as your own special part of the universe.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

My Firefox handles spellcheck for me, but alas, since JWD is Internet Explorer biased, I am forced to do without. But behold! All things are new! This looks like an IE plugin that can handle spellcheck right here on the Jeehobers Witlesses Disgustion Forum!

http://www.iespell.com/

Burn

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Holy streams of consciousness Batman!

• Mincan
    Mincan

God is an accultured meme.

There is no logical reason to bring a creator into the discussion of existance and the universe at all.

• poppers
    poppers
    From BlackbooNow before some of yo disagree lets stick to NON-EXistence versus EXistence..thats what i want ya,ll to explain..and keep on this subject.. (and later he posts this):...The different races all deal with the areaor country they all originated from. We do not know what color adam and eve were..how do you know if God made them in a way to produce the different offspring of races...

It seems you've violated your own request.

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

Blackboo,

Dr What prescribes Clonidine.

Sincerely.

• veradico
    veradico

Blackboo, if you are willing to agree that something has always existed, why not have it be the universe? You agree that an eternal regress is nonsense, that is, that as long as the system as a whole is explained, new origins do not need to be invoked. Every day of your life the existence of the universe is confirmed by your own consciousness. However, unless you claim to be a prophet or some other individual who has directly experienced God, you simply believe (based on good or bad reasons) that God exists. There are various models for an eternal universe. For example, one can reason from the fact (one of the foundations of quantum mechanics) that empty space is not ever really "empty" in the sense that you mean when you say NOTHING (by the way, I have trouble understanding why you capitalize some of the words you do. are you replicating the intonations of your speech pattern?). Thus, over an unimaginable period of time it is reasonable to posit a quantum instability that exploded. Now the universe could follow two paths. According to one model, everything would expand to a certain point, then re-collapse, then explode outward again. However, it's also possible to imagine the material of the universe spreading out until all is cold and "empty" again. In this case, another instability could eventually occur, and the process would start again. All of this is speculative. This is theory, not science. But it should provide you with a couple of examples of "atheistic" cosmological genesis theories that don't involve absolute nothingness.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

BlackBoo..You were an Idiot before you were a Sperm..You were a sperm before you were a Fetus..You were a Fetus,before you were a Baby..You were a Baby before you were a Toddler..You were a Toddler ,before you were a School Aged Child...Your own Evolution just goes on and on.......................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Its intelligent and honest to except the known, its also intelligent and honest to except the unknown which is yet to be discovered

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit