How to be invisible, Hire a JW to clean your house.

by ElectricJello 24 Replies latest jw friends

• ElectricJello
    ElectricJello

I think I threw up a little in my mouth when I got this email.

This is being emailed around the JWs right now. Sure you can trust them with your money but what about your children???

This book has been published to tell folks how to protect themselves from identity theft, among other things. It's interesting to see what the author recommends one should do when hiring someone to work in their home, someone who can be trusted to handle and protect your most private documents and information. Scroll down and read on:

http://tucjanitorial.com/page5.html

Serving Jehovah brings honor to us individually, and most importantly, HONOR TO JEHOVAH who has taught us to be honest!

• Honesty
  • Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

In my experience you can't trust JWs with money either. I worked for some, and with others. Cutting corners is what they do best, and the only people who successfully stole money from me were JWs, and that was because I was threatened with DFing if I persisted with my complaint to the elders or courts. Even when I was a believing JW I would no longer trust them with my work, money, or thimblefull of pig shit.

They are the most dishonest people I ever met.

W

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose

Aparently this this book is referenced in a talk outline. I heard a really strange man give a talk at my former KH and he mentioned this book. It was weird.

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

Direct quote from their website:

"My next suggestion may be worth far more to you than the price you paid for this book. Use someone who is an unusually active member of the Seventh-day Adventists, Jehovah’s Witnesses, or the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons). Unlike those from mainstream religions, you will seldom if ever find a longtime member of these three religions in jail unless – as in some countries – they are there for their faith. These people believe their Creator is watching them and most would rather die than steal. The only problem is, will they want to clean your home or your carpet?"

You could always reply to the email and point out how Jehovah is obviously blessing the Mormons and Adventists as well. HA!

• Scully
    Scully

Conspicuous by its absence - there were no disclosures regarding being bonded or having insurance.

I wouldn't hire them just on that basis alone.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Wow, I don't think my carpet cleaner is any of those religions. I know he is not a Witness. I asked him right out and if he had said yes I would have said no. He does a great job and is very reasonable. Oh and he's a volunteer fireman.

momz

• nelly136
    nelly136

i can remember talks at the hall warning about employing or going into business with each other, on the one hand 'jws' were the most honest people in the world, and on the other it was.....dont go into business with each other cos if you have to take a fellow jw to court it brings reproach.

1 Corinthians 6:1-7

1 Does anyone of YOU that has a case against the other dare to go to court before unrighteous men, and not before the holy ones? 2 Or do YOU not know that the holy ones will judge the world? And if the world is to be judged by YOU , are YOU unfit to try very trivial matters? 3 Do YOU not know that we shall judge angels? Why, then, not matters of this life? 4 If, then, YOU do have matters of this life to be tried, is it the men looked down upon in the congregation that YOU put in as judges? 5 I am speaking to move YOU to shame. Is it true that there is not one wise man among YOU that will be able to judge between his brothers, 6 but brother goes to court with brother, and that before unbelievers?

7 Really, then, it means altogether a defeat for YOU that YOU are having lawsuits with one another. Why do YOU not rather let yourselves be wronged? Why do YOU not rather let yourselves be defrauded? 8 To the contrary, YOU wrong and defraud, and YOUR brothers at that.

• Aphrodite
    Aphrodite

Hmmm... I wonder if they clean apostate homes. I might call the elders and ask them if they want to come clean my house.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would never hire a witless to clean my place. They are likely to be in such a big hurry to finish so they can get back out in field circus, that they would do a pxxx poor job. Then they would expect you to pay them big bucks so they can put it all into the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund.

I would rather rent the equipment and do the damn job myself. That way, I know it will get done to my standards. Or, hire a worldly person (or a known apostate). That way, I wouldn't have the place gone through for the hounding that would follow a witless finding the Christmas tree or my computer on some apostate web site. They might even enjoy some music while they are working. I would also not have to put up with the witless singing a Kingdumb Malady, leaving me some littera-trash, ratting me out to the hounders so I can be dragged back to the Kingdumb Hell (or have the witless/cleaner deliberately schedule my place so he can do that himself), or have to worry that I am going to get more hounding as the back-end product.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit