How to be invisible, Hire a JW to clean your house.

by ElectricJello 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    Witlesses also make TERRIBLE tenants. Especially if the landlord is a Witless.#

Yep, they do. We had JW's as tenants ONCE and will never again! They wanted to break the lease (which we let them do), left the place dirty and then complained when we threatened legal action to recoup our cleaning and repair costs, the whole, brothers don't take brothers to court thing! We've had alot of different tentants in our place, and for the most part have been pretty fortunate, with this exception.

BB

• Emma
    Emma

Two valuable rings were stolen during a move; one of the "brothers" helping us was an elder, the other ms. I'd just checked to make sure I'd put them back in the jewelry box in another box. Of course, I decided at the time that I must have been the crazy one. I suspect it was the elder that took them.

• memphisbelle
    memphisbelle

reply from scully :: Conspicuous by its absence - there were no disclosures regarding being bonded or having insurance. I wouldn't hire them just on that basis alone. read farther into the site : When you use Janitorial For Security Sensitive Facilities, Inc. you can rest assured that your building, personal items and all confidential client related documentation will be safe and secure. Of course we are fully licensed, bonded and insured. Our on site employees are required to wear uniforms with proper identification. try reading a little farther than your nose next time

• Scully
    Scully
    read farther into the site : When you use Janitorial For Security Sensitive Facilities, Inc. you can rest assured that your building, personal items and all confidential client related documentation will be safe and secure. Of course we are fully licensed, bonded and insured. Our on site employees are required to wear uniforms with proper identification. try reading a little farther than your nose next time

Why would anyone even bother reading further than the first page of the site, when important information like "we are bonded and insured" isn't there?

Poor business planning, imo, and still not convincing enough for me personally to want to hire them. But, go ahead and hire them if you want, nobody's stopping you.

• delilah
    delilah
    Witlesses also make TERRIBLE tenants. Especially if the landlord is a Witless.#

Yep, they do. We had JW's as tenants ONCE and will never again! They wanted to break the lease (which we let them do), left the place dirty and then complained when we threatened legal action to recoup our cleaning and repair costs, the whole, brothers don't take brothers to court thing! We've had alot of different tentants in our place, and for the most part have been pretty fortunate, with this exception.

BB

Sorry about your luck there BB. I'll tell you a story about a witness landlord that we had years ago. He was doing some reconstruction work on the house and put in a new furnace. What he forgot to do, was hook up the furnace to the chimney. He was not licensed, nor qualified to install furnaces in the first place, and never had it inspected. You know what he said to me? "I have an old furnace, if this had happened at my house, my family would have died from carbon monoxide, but I put in a new furnace, so you guys wouldn't have died.".....Can you believe it? Carbon monoxide, is carbon monoxide, doesn't matter from where it comes, or how old a furnace is!!!! D'OH!! For 3 weeks, that Fall, we became very sick, massive headaches and went back and forth to the doctor and couldn't figure it out. Found out later, that 3 more weeks and we all could have died...as it was, we did suffer some long-lasting damage that will never be rectified...I still find it difficult to turn on the furnace every Fall because of what happened to us. Long story short, because the landlord tried to say it was my husband's fault, ( WTF?) and never even apologised to us, my husband got a lawyer and we took him to court....we won...he was wrong, but had the elders backing him, because "you never take your brother to court", bullshyte... Never mind he could have killed us...that doesn't matter...what would he have said to my family had we all died, "Oh, is wasn't my fault, I told XX to hook it up?" A$$wipe!!! That's real Agape love for ya!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit