You can be spied on even when your cellphone is off!!!

by ohiocowboy 71 Replies latest social current

• Denny
    Denny

The may 8th date was for the new identity card required to enter federal bldngs.

Free rights groups got that voted down.

• Denny
    Denny

There are many things talked about and reported by cnn.

The world may change as we know it.

But take a comfort in the UK.Refusing the Euro.Maybe we have time

left too.NO AMERO!

• tula
    tula

The may 8th date was for the new identity card required to enter federal bldngs.

I have not heard about the free rights group having any "voting" power up against these dictates. I think they may have realized the national "real ID" card made people nervous. Besides, what is to come will be on a GLOBAL ORDER. I think the protocol will be to go with the SMART CARD (backed by all major credit cards). I will come back and edit and provide you the link to the world network for smart cards.

All U.S. citizens to receive National ID card by 2008.The Real ID Act, passed by Congress and signed by President Bush on May 11, 2005, mandates that all U.S. citizens will receive a National ID card by May of 2008.

Without this National ID, you won't...

1. Drive your car

2. Board a plane, train, or bus

3. Enter any federal building

4. Open a bank account

5. Hold a job

If you can’t hold a job or have a bank account, how much buying and selling will you be able to do?

• Jringe01
    Jringe01

There are many things talked about and reported by cnn.

The world may change as we know it.

But take a comfort in the UK.Refusing the Euro.Maybe we have time

left too.NO AMERO!

Ummm...if this is to be the new currency of a union between Canada, America and Mexico shouldn't it be CAMERO

• tula
    tula
    Denny said:

I cannot find that this has actually happened.

This excerpt is from Jan. 24, 2008:

"Privacy advocates also are pushing Congress to move on federal legislation to repeal the law."

http://www.govexec.com/story_page.cfm?articleid=39116&dcn=todaysnews

I would consider this an attempt, not an actuality. If you have more current info, please share.

• tula
    tula

Here is info on the implementation of the smart cards......

(see prior post to see how the "666" image is being used in hologram)

This system is quickly falling into place, as it has been planned and developed over the years, and now polished and ready to enact worldwide.

IC Card World is the only exhibition on smart card and RFID technology in Japan, organized since 1999 by Nikkei Inc. The event will take place on March 4 to 7, 2008 at Tokyo Big Sight, Tokyo, Japan.

Cards & Payments Australasia 2008, the 13th annual Cards & Payments Australasia conference, will take place 10-14 March 2008 in Sydney, Australia.

10th Smart Cards + Smart Label (RFID) China Exhibition & User's Conference will take place from 21-23 March 2008 in China World Trade Center, Beijing, China

Smart Card Alliance Annual ConferenceIn 2008, Smart Card Alliance is partnering with CardTech SecureTech. Smart Card Alliance Conference will run in four parallel tracks: Identification and Policy; Payments and Applications; Mobile and NFC; and Security and Access Control.

CTST is the premier advanced payments and security event in the Americas, bringing together 2000+ industry professionals to discuss solutions in smart cards, pre-paid cars, mobile payments, biometrics and more. The 4-day, 6-track event is produced in association with Cards and Payments Magazine and the Smart Card Alliance.

If you want to see the global itenary for this spring, which includes implementing this card in the Middle East, London, Turkey, and every other country....you can visit here:

http://www.smartinsights.net/smart-card/?partners

• ibme
    ibme

Just a small side point on this subject of control.

Me will try to spell it out as simple as me can.

It ‘control’ starts small and gradual, gradual, gradual gets control.

There was a time were the human society used ‘barter’ as a means of exchange.

Then came ‘cash’ of various means.

With these two methods, barter and cash, one has no control over their fellow humans. No records.

So how do the powers to be ‘government using monetary system’, get control over their fellow humans.

First came checking by the banking industry. Do your research. This does not go far enough. There is just so much information one can get out of fellow humans by means of checking accounts.

Next comes the card system of various means.

Again with the simple card system there is only so much data one can acquire.

That brings us up to the present.

Smart cards/GPS systems.

With smart cards/GPS one not only has control over ones recorded data, one has control over ones personal physical movements. Good move when we are in a mindset of control.

Keep in mind. With these various system, the sheep like subjects fall in line. Why?
    They are told, ‘this is for your/your/your best interest/security’. History repeating it self.

Me would like to say, smart cards/GPS are only scratching the surface.

Tula thanks for trying.

• ibme
    ibme

Ladies and gentleman, this subject of control reminds me of:

Reverend Martin Niemoeller quotes;

“In Germany, the Nazis first came for the communists, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionists. They they came for the Catholics, but I didn’t speak up because I was a protestant. They they came for me, and by that time there was not one left to speak for me”.

For individuals who try too speak up …….. Well hang in there.

At least we have spoken what we know.

• tula
    tula

ibme...

Do you think they would like to hear about WEATHER MODIFICATION and how that is being controlled to?

Do you think they would like to listen to the angel's HAARP?

Do you think any of them have heard of Tesla?

• Denny
    Denny

There was a report in our local newspaper that free rights movement

were able to at least postpone the may 8th 08 introduction of the ID

I should have saved the article,but didnt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit