You can be spied on even when your cellphone is off!!!

by ohiocowboy 71 Replies latest social current

• 5go
    5go

A lot of the borders becoming easier to cross is funny in light of the fact you must soon have a passport to cross the US border even casually.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2005-04-05-us-visits_x.htm

Passport needed for U.S. borders

By Mimi Hall, USA TODAY WASHINGTON — U.S. citizens will be required to show a passport to re-enter the United States from Canada, Mexico, Panama, Bermuda and the Caribbean by 2008, the departments of State and Homeland Security

• tula
    tula

A lot of the borders becoming easier to cross is funny in light of the fact you must soon have a passport to cross the US border even casually.

You will still have to have an ID to exist in this system no matter what you do or where you travel.

• tula
    tula

A symbol of High Tech Control

But perhaps the ultimate use of this strange, ancient symbol of foreboding evil is found on - "of all places" - "a high tech smart card". To the right is a photo of a prototype of a new smart card just unveiled by MasterCard, Visa, Citibank, and Chase Manhattan. I was utterly shocked to find the triquetra symbol emblazoned repeatedly on the card. Notice this, "The latest smart card has the NKJV's logo all over the face of the plastic so that when a picture goes under it, you have 666 on your forehead."

In other words, the image on the prototype smart card is that of a man, the bearer or holder of the card, who has this "dreadful symbol splattered all over his face and head".

A Symbol of the Beast?

The "triquetra symbol" on the smart card is alarmingly likened to that of three 6's linked together - "666"! Could it be that this strange symbol is the "prophesied Mark of the Beast", that terrifying "seal" someday to be given each person on Earth, in their forehead or right hand, as a sign of the Beast's "unreserved ownership" of the individual's body and soul?:

Revelation 14:11"And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name."

The prophetic Word solemnly warns us not to receive the "mark of his name." And what is his name? We instantly recall that higher-level Masons worship a false god under the adulterous name, Jahbuhlun. And, as we have seen, the mark of Jahbuhlun is that of the "triquetra", the same three-part symbol used by the publisher of the NKJV bible.

Therefore, I ask once again: Could it be that this symbol - the secretive sign of the Aquarian Conspirators; the symbol of the worshippers of the Black Madonna; the symbol plastered on the image of the face of holders of a coming, new universal smart card - is the very mark signifying the name of the beast?

• tula
    tula

Is anyone reading these posts?

Just curious cause there's not many comments here.

• marmot
    marmot

Just thought I might clarify something somebody wrote early in this thread about the black "wires" stretched across the streets being sensors that track your personal information by reading your car "tags".

False.

In Quebec we haven't had to buy annual "tags" for our license plates in over ten years but I still see those wires stretched across the road every now and then, especially near pending construction zones, overpasses and bridges.

Those wires are simple traffic counters, sorry to burst your conspiracy bubble.

• tula
    tula
    In Quebec we haven't had to buy annual "tags" for our license plates in over ten years but I still see those wires stretched across the road

Things may be a bit different in your country.

Here, we have a hologram embedded on our car tags.

Information and codes are embedded within the layers of the hologram.

Laser equipment can read that info.

If you had been interested to read farther, all of this info is in a pdf file which is referrenced within this thread on another post.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/14/152029/2776583/post.ashx#2776583

• tula
    tula

a little info on the advancement of biometrics:

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Eye Scan Technology Comes to Schools

A New Jersey School District Is Piloting the System
    ABC News
    Parents who want to pick up their kids at school in one New Jersey district now can submit to iris scans, as the technology that helps keep our nation's airports and hotels safe begins to make its way further into American lives.

The Freehold Borough School District launched this high-tech, high-wattage security system on Monday with funding from the Department of Justice as part of a study on the system's effectiveness.

As many as four adults can be designated to pick up each child in the district, but in order to bealt authorized to come into school, they will be asked to register with the district's iris recognition security and visitor management system. At this point, the New Jersey program is not mandatory.

When picking up a child, the adult provides a driver's license and then submits to an eye scan. If the iris image camera recognizes his or her eyes, the door clicks open. If someone tries to slip in behind an authorized person, the system triggers a siren and red flashing lights in the front office. The entire process takes just seconds.

This kind of technology is already at work in airports around the country like Orlando International Airport, where the program, known as Clear, has been in operation since July. It has 12,000 subscribers who pay $79.95 for the convenience of submitting to iris scans rather than going through lengthy security checks.

An iris scan is said to be more accurate than a fingerprint because it records 240 unique details -- far more than the seven to 24 details that are analyzed in fingerprints. The odds of being misidentified by an iris scan are about one in 1.2 million and just one in 1.44 trillion if you scan both eyes. It's a kind of biometrics, the technique of identifying people based on parts of their body.

Phil Meara, Freehold's superintendent, said that although it was expensive, the program would help schools across the country move into a new frontier in child protection.

"This is all part of a larger emphasis, here in New Jersey, on school safety," he said. "We chose this school because we were looking for a typical slightly urban school to launch the system."

Meara applied for a $369,000 grant on behalf of the school district and had the eye scanners installed in two grammar schools and one middle school. So far, 300 of the nearly 1,500 individuals available to pick up a student from school have registered for the eye scan system.

"The price tag was high really due to the research and program development," Meara said. "We're all aware that at that price, this system couldn't be duplicated at other schools. But most of the money paid for the development. So my prediction is that in the future, the price of this system will be much lower."

Meara said they were trying to deny entry to anyone who wasn't permitted in the building and ensure that when an adult came to take a child out of school, he or she was who they said they were. Meara was also involved with a pilot program that took place in 2003, in Plumstead Township in New Egypt, N.J.

The superintendent found that teachers and parents often held the door open for others as they entered the school, which allowed strangers to slip right in behind.

This new eye scan system, however, catches strangers. Once the iris scanner permits an individual to enter the school, it monitors how many people pass through the door.

"Biometrics is the wave of the future," Meara said. "Everything I've heard is that there will be a tremendous emphasis on making schools as safe as possible. If our school process [shows] that this system works, yes, it might just take off."

Commentary: As I said before, this is sold to the general public as a means of "security", but it will turn on you eventually as a means of control.

• marmot
    marmot

Tula, you're a bit all over the map regarding those black "wires" and I thought I might just straighten a few things out.

Your license plate tags are holographic, fine. You say laser equipment can read this, okay. Those black wires stretched across the road aren't laser equipment, in fact they aren't even wires, they're air-filled hoses like the ones at gas stations that go "ding" when a car drives over it.

Besides, think for a second about how hard it is to get information off of a smudged DVD and then think about your assertion that this device is supposed to read the holograph off of your dirty dusty license plate while your vehicle drives by at 50mph.

Also, I think you mentioned that you were going to run an electromagnet over your tags in order to scramble them, well that does diddly squat to a hologram.

I think you're confusing several different technologies (laser coding, RFID chips, and magnetic storage devices) and mixing it with a splash of paranoia. There are technologies out there to read an RFID tag from a distance on a moving vehicle (such as used in the express lanes on toll roads) but those black hoses stretched across the road aren't the culprits.

• ibme
    ibme

Me thinkin’ me talkin’ too much.

‘I’ know ‘I’ am putting my self in harms way. But as a person who has worked for the federal government.

What poster Tula has said above, personally and by copy and paste, is true.

Tula Commentary:
    As I said before, this is sold to the general public as a means of "security", but it will turn on you eventually as a means of control.

Me might add. (Me abhor the word ‘I’).

Tula has only scratched the surface.

Again, me thinkin’ me talkin’ too much. Me will say no more. Don’t ask!!!!!!!

Sorry for taking your time ladies and gentlemen.

And

Thanks

P.S. Tula it has been my wish for years that people of all means of life would listen up.

Tula, let me just say to you, like me, by far and large most of the human family is interested in just work, sleep, eat === work, sleep, eat === work, sleep, eat don’t bother me with thinking.

• tula
    tula

Ibme...thank you for validating my research work and my time in posting these matters. It really helps for me to hear from others who are aware of these things; we seem to be few.

Now...what does Google know about all of you?

http://antinewworldorder.blogspot.com/2008/01/shocking-truth-behind-googles-idealogy.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit