You can be spied on even when your cellphone is off!!!

by ohiocowboy 71 Replies latest social current

• badboy
    badboy

MOBILE PHONES SIGNALS CANBE TRACED,EVEN WHEN TURNED OF;VIZ;SOHAM AND MADELEINE MCCANN CASE.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

My job includes electronic security & surveillance. It is true that there are a lot previously unbelievable gadgets out there being used to watch folks.

But, BUT...it's only useful if YOU are being targeted. Are you a spy? Are you dealing in something illegal that is worth a lot of $$$$$$$$ ? You could be flagged for further attention. Most likely, you'll still get away with it, tho'. Remember...we can't even catch Osama bin Laden. Or, the millions of aliens that 'land' without permission in America each year ? Then, there are the ones from Mexico, too.

Normal people just aren't on that expensive radar. Can you imagine how many people would be employed by the federal guv'ment...as lookers/listeners ?

We can't get thru (or call backs) to the SS Dept. because, they don't have enough money in their budget for more employees.

So, I suppose we can be glad the guv'ment is 'on the job'. They never get much done -- efficiently.

• tula
    tula
    Remember...we can't even catch Osama bin Laden.

Osama bin Laden is a CIA agent.

As our nation rallies to condemn our latest made for TV enemy, the “terrorist” Osama bin Laden, do we really know who this guy is? Who cast him in his current starring role? Just ask yourself, who is writing the script? Allegedly, bin Laden is the mastermind and financier behind the “attack on America,” but who is behind bin Laden? Over and over, through suggestive sound bytes and video clips, the mental image of our new enemy has been ingrained in our collective mind. Gullible believers that we are, the urgent press from an all points media erodes any memory we may have of bin Laden's historical alliance with the more clandestine aspects of our own government.

There's much more to this story.......

http://proliberty.com/observer/20011005.htm

• Denny
    Denny

How do you all react to all the conspiracy theories? The reports from cnn on the forming of a north american

union.Similar to europe.Joining mexico canada and us.Having the amero as a common currency.

Supposedly all this is the prelimenary to a new world order.American airlines planes have a one world

emblem on them now.At least the 4 planes we traveled on 2 weeks ago did.Supposedly all the

Elite bankers and masons truly control global economy and war.What do you think?

• tula
    tula

Denny, you are on the right track.

Information sources outside of the US have observed that the "powers that be" are about to crash the market anytime now. The reasoning is that a plan for recovery can be put into place sooner, as opposed to letting inflation get out of hand and drag on for two or three years, when it would still end in a crash.

The North American Union will be presented to the people as the "economic recovery plan." Open the borders, mint new currency.

It is much easier to bind a global government and currency when each continent has already been set up into large chunks rather than small independent countries. Much easier to consolidate.

Supposedly all the Elite bankers and masons truly control global economy and war.

this link has a lot of the info you are looking for....

http://impiousdigest.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22&Itemid=12

• Denny
    Denny

What is your current investing status? Confident(Leaving money in the market) orSkeptical(taking it out at a loss)

• tula
    tula

watch how fast the feds are dropping the interests rates.

what do you think?

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I refuse to get a C.D unless they are paying at least 5%. Less than that is a waste and a joke. I remember one C.D. I had back in 87 that was paying a lot. As a bank employee I even got a bonus of a 27? inch TV. My son has it to this day.

When I was selling C.D.'s I remember them paying 10-15 percent. and those were the days when they compounded monthly to boot!

Even the passbooks compounded monthly..made a difference over annual compounding!

Now everything is annually.

Snoozy..who has all white fillings now. and no radio by her bed...

• tula
    tula

So what's the big deal about opening the borders between Canada, USA, and Mexico?

Well, for one thing, citizens of each country will lose their birthright. All three nations will give up soverignity. And the people will probably have to agree to some sort of loyalty oath. It could be subtle, as mentioned in earlier information. Something like "by accepting this $mard card ident. I hereby agree to...blah blah"

This is supposed to be a reality by May 2008.

here is a little tidbit for you from 2006:

" a new border-crossing card that will be issued to U.S. citizens who frequently cross the long U.S. borders with Canada and Mexico. Those PASS cards will contain the kind of radio frequency identification, or RFID, tag often used to track goods in transit. The government announced this week it planned to charge adults $20 for the new ID card and children $10. Citizens could apply at the same time as they apply for passports; those not also applying for passports would be charged $25 to cover the cost of background checks. The Department of Homeland Security, which is responsible for U.S. border control favored the RFID tags because they can be read from 30 feet away. That means a person’s ID can be read even before his car reaches a control point, and the border guard can have the person’s image and data on his screen by the time the traveler presents himself, thus keeping traffic flowing at busy border crossings. The U.S. State Department preferred using the kind of contactless smart card chips being embedded in passports that the U.S. and other governments are now issuing"

This bill of goods is being sold to you "for your protection" but there are more sinister CONTROL plans in the future.

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) issued its final rule regarding minimum technology requirements for REAL ID driver’s licenses on January 11, 2008. The Smart Card Alliance Identity Council developed this brief to describe the benefits to states for incorporating smart card technology into their REAL ID plans.

market agenda 2008:

http://www.smartinsights.net/smart-card/?partners

• tula
    tula

There are bills before Congress right now that will allow them to inject a microchip in your child at the time of birth for identification purposes. The President of the United States of America, under the ‘Emigration Control Act of 1986’, Section 100, has the authority to deem whatever type of identification is necessary — whether it be an invisible tattoo or electronic media under the skin. So I think you have to look at the facts, folks: this is not coming as some big shock. The paving has been done ahead of time!"

http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/microchip_and_mark.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit