You can be spied on even when your cellphone is off!!!

by ohiocowboy 71 Replies latest social current

• ohiocowboy
  • pseudoxristos
  • bite me
    bite me

so if we don't want to be spied on we have to take our battery out!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy
    so if we don't want to be spied on we have to take our battery out!

I hope this only applies to cell phones, and not all battery operated devices!!!

• tula
    tula

OMG!

We are all going to have to speak "in code" now.

I have heard that there will be chips in the new digital TV's that will do the same thing. Even if TV is off it will monitor sound within certain radius. All Tv's will have to be changed over to digital by end of year, I think.

I have heard similar chip in computer...but I don't know. Why would they need to do that when they can implement the "bloodhound" to monitor every key stroke?

Another thing folks may not realize....those black cords stretched across the streets.....

Most people mistakenly think they are "traffic counters". They are NOT. They pick up a signal embedded in your car tag. This signal has all of your basic information...name, address, registration, driving history, etc. If you will notice, when you drive over those cords, you may see cords further down within another few miles, or on a turn off street.

The purpose of this is to register your rate of speed from point A to point B.

Devices are to soon be put in place to send automatic tickets. You can argue with a cop. You can't argue with an electronic device. Also, it cuts down on manpower. (police force is hurting very much where I am {due to budget cuts} and more cuts expected as announced this week)

These devices can also be used at a later date should the gov. need to track your comings and goings and where-abouts.

A few years ago when I got my new car tag with the magnetic hologram in it, I went to radio shack and used their demagnetizer on it before I attached it to car.

The next year, instead of sending me a peel off to place on the tag......they sent me a whole new tag again.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Tula,

Thank you for mentioning the cords on the streets. I had always thought they were counters. It does not surprise me that they are actually monitors to track people. It seems we are living in a time where surveillance is a big issue, and becoming the norm. Even looking at Google Earth, and some of the other satellite applications, the resolution is amazing! There are satellites that can discern a coin laying on the street!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Re: You can be spied on even when your cellphone is off!!!

Damn right you can.

• tula
    tula
    some of the other satellite applications, the resolution is amazing! There are satellites that can discern a coin laying on the street!

isn't that the type of "spy satellite" that is supposed to crash to earth in a couple of weeks?

How about the backscatter scan van?

It scans the vehicles going down the road.

It can also scan inside your home.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I likewise have been reading about the economy, etc. from outside sources, and I also spend a lot of time on precious metals forums. They all say basically the same thing. I agree that our news is keeping the facts from us. I presume the powers-that-be want to avoid a total panic as long as it can be avoided. Many more people are realizing that they need to have a stash of gold and silver for when the economy does finally collapse. It is also very interesting to read about the Ameros as you had mentioned. Did you see Vincente Fox on Larry King live admitting that there has been talk about the new coinage? There is so much info on the web, and it is surprising-(or not) that many reliable sites and news sources are pointing to the same information regarding complete changes to the way the US operates. Very interesting times ahead indeed! I wish more people would realize things that are brewing, and plan accordingly. Have you noticed more sites popping up all over the web, where people can purchase long term food staples? Yes, there have always been some of those sites, but there definitely seems to be more of a push for people to be prepared.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

With the libido side effects from my antidepressants and heart meds, my ceiling cat has become very bored with me...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit