You can be spied on even when your cellphone is off!!!

by ohiocowboy 71 Replies latest social current

• VM44
    VM44

I don't have a cell phone!

• tula
    tula
    I don't have a cell phone!

That's good. Maybe a low profile will keep you safer.

• DJPoetech
    DJPoetech

OMG! I guess I was a bit naive to the idea of your cell phone listening in on you. This does explain how easy it is to get them now a days. 10 years ago it would not have been as simple to just go to walmart, pop open a box, turn it on, and call your friend about what your getting for the big game this weekend.

What we may see as a little convenience may actually be a way for the powers-that-be to gain a little more control and presence in our so-called private lives.

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

Wow, talk about distorting the facts of what is written! You might as well stay in your house and block your windows and never stop in a store or never go to a public place.

• Satanus
    Satanus

*Wraps everything in tin foil*

S

• tula
    tula
    A Note About The Shiny Side:

It can't be stressed enough how important it is to have the shiny side pointing out. This is needed because the shiny side is most reflective to psychotronic radiation, while the dull side can actually, in certain environmental conditions, absorb it. However, as is illustrated in the instructions above, it is also wise to complement this with a layer of foil pointing shiny side in. This will keep your brain waves, which are also reflected by the shiny side, from being picked up by mind-reading equipment. There is a small number of aluminum foil researchers who believe that this may cause an alpha-wave harmonic to build up in the skull resulting in memory loss or pseudo-religious visions, but their findings have never been replicated by the aluminum foil research community at large. Even if their findings are validated, the risk involved is small compared to the potential of mind-intrusion.

Foil Thickness:

How thick is your aluminum foil? Find out using the ZPi Aluminum Foil Thickness Calculator (pops up into separate window, requires Javascript). If you do not have Javascript, use this formula (with grams and centimeters):

((mass / 2.702) / (width * length)) * 10000 = thickness in microns

If your foil is less than 16 microns, increase the number of layers used in construction.

Optional:

You may augment your AFDB with random bits of foil, wire, small electronic parts, etc..

Canadian coins should also be considered as they are high in nickel content. Nickel, while not having the psychotronic deflecting properties of aluminum (or even tin), can act to refract psychotronic beams, thereby helping to scrambling the mind control signals as they are deflected off of the underlying aluminum surface of the AFDB. This will result in a lowered chance of retransmission of the signal.

However, you should avoid American and European coins at all costs as they contain aluminum based mind control circuitry. Canadian coins are free of this threat mainly due to the Canadian government's choice of neglecting psychotronic research in favor of research into giant robotics.

Tips:

• Tinsel is made of plastic and has no anti-psychotronic attributes.
    • Painting your AFDB won't degrade its abilities, so you can be mentally safe AND color-coordinated too! (However, see Corrosion in the maintenance section for important note about latex paint.)
    • "Beer can hats", though made out of aluminum cans, are not as effective as an AFDB since they have gaps inbetween the cans. You may, however, line a beer can hat with an AFDB or even glue the cans directly on an AFDB.
  • tula
    tula

Your person, your home, your vehicle....can all be blasted with this x-ray without your knowledge, without your consent, and without regard to your health or privacy.

If anyone in your family gives a dna mouth swab....the gov. now has a link to your dna on file, too.

what's the purpose? Will there be an attempt at creating a "supreme race" again?

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

So if we all wrap ourselves in aluminum foil we will be safe???????????????????????????????????

Snoozy.......................................................................

Wierd story...Hubby and I had a clock radio on his side of the bed. Well in the middle of the night I could hear someone talking in a low whisper voice..I didn't say anything for fear of being accused of hearing voices..well one night we were talking and I accidently brought it up. I wanted to know if his radio was turned off? He looked at me with big eyes and said yes..why? I told him about the voices and he said"I hear them too."

It was like the radio was turned way down and you couldn't hear what was being said but you could hear the murmers..After hubby passed away..I threw the radio away..haven't heard any murmers since..

Snoozy...BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU! No really....

• minu
  • tula
    tula

Snoozy said

Wierd story...Hubby and I had a clock radio on his side of the bed. Well in the middle of the night I could hear someone talking in a low whisper voice..I didn't say anything for fear of being accused of hearing voices..well one night we were talking and I accidently brought it up. I wanted to know if his radio was turned off? He looked at me with big eyes and said yes..why? I told him about the voices and he said"I hear them too."

If you have silver fillings in your mouth, you can pick up radio waves.

Such is the extremely rare case when a person's mouth acts as a
    receiver. The electrical conductivity of the human body can act as an
    antenna. A metallic filling in a tooth, reacting just so with saliva,
    can act as a semiconductor to detect the audio signal. The speaker in
    this case could be anything that vibrates within the mouth enough to
    produce noise, such as bridgework or maybe a loose filling.

In those cases of extremely strong radio-frequency waves, Hunsucker
    said the receiver effect can be eliminated by surrounding the bogus
    receiver with a grounded, copper-screened cage. Or you may choose to
    sit back and enjoy the music."

*Robert Hunsucker, a professor emeritus at the Geophysical
    Institute with the University of Alaska Fairbanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit