Any interesting wildlife where you live?

by Nosferatu 46 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Simon..Go to a Outdoor Sport shop..The kind that carrys rifles and fishing rods..Pick up a can of "Bear Spray Repellent"..About$50.00.....Read the instructions on the can and teach the entire family how to use it..Make sure everyone knows where it`s kept......Bears and big cats have a mind of their own..Especially the cats.....If they get in the yard and corner someone,the bear spray is going to come in handy......I have Bear spray on hand,up hear at the ranch..I never know what I will find on the ranch from day to day.......... ...OUTLAW

I far prefer 45-70 Government in a heavy load, preferably in a short barreled handy package. alt

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

BTS..It takes a bit to get a fire arms license here.....Simon can have the bear spray immediatly..He needs it where he lives.................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    BTS..It takes a bit to get a fire arms license here.....Simon can have the bear spray immediatly..He needs it where he lives................. ...OUTLAW

You know, that just sucks. With all the big dangerous stuff you guys have up in Canada, it should be easier than here for a law abider to get his hands on some protection-half your country is a frontier. Which is really cool, BTW. Burn

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Outlwaw...do you live in the same area where bear poop smells like pepper spray and is sometimes found with little bells in it?

~Hill

• megaflower
    megaflower

yes, beautiful wildlife. I live next to a natural perserve(thousands of acres). It is sacred Indian Burial ground so the goverment nor anyone else can build or even touch it. We have giant woodpeckers(very rare), bear, deer,coyote, lynx, various water fowl, hawks, turkeys, turkey buzzards, many species of birds, few black leopard and many protected .

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

[email protected] go out of my way not to smell bear crap.I have no idea if it`s properly seasoned with pepper.....Bear crap with bells??..The bear in your area play a tune when they crap??..LOL!!.............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

There are black leopards in Georgia?????

Actually, there are no wild black leopards/panthers/cougars/pumas in the USA. Its a cryptid.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    red squirrels, grey squirrels, ground squirrels, chipmunks ( rats with fashion tails, the lot of them)

lmao@chickpea! AND, I KNOW all about CANADA POOPERS~~~we call their output Goose Green........

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

punch line to a joke... tree hugger wants to hike in bear country.... buys pepper spray and "bear bells".................I dont remember the set up for the joke but the punch line was funny. Bears and big cats...coyotes. I like a big heavy bullet traveling at moderate velocity myself.

~Hill

• wifekeepsmeinit
    wifekeepsmeinit

My Mother-in-law.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit