Any introverts out there?

by wings 53 Replies latest jw friends

• wings
    wings

I took Freedom Frogs personality test yesterday, three times. My lowest introverted score was 67. I think that borders on recluse.

So, are any of you introvert/recluse?

Are you comfortable with that part of yourself?

Are you concerned that your idea of a good time is to drink wine and watch a movie ALONE?

just wondering

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

We're too introverted to respond!

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Being introverted doesn't necessarily meen that you want to be alone, it meens that you would prefer to have a FEW really good friends, instead a LOT of acquaintances.

So when at a party, an extrovert would rather make small talk with everyone at the party, and spend the bulk of the time talking with a large group of 4 or more. While an introvert would rather spend the whole time with only one or two other people.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Are you concerned that your idea of a good time is to drink wine and watch a movie ALONE?

I spend 95% of my time with no human contact at all. Many weeks I don't leave my apartment at all and my phones are usually switched off.

I kind of just prefer my own company to anyone else's most of the time.

So when at a party, an extrovert would rather make small talk with everyone at the party, and spend the bulk of the time talking with a large group of 4 or more. While an introvert would rather spend the whole time with only one or two other people.

I am definitely the latter at a party, I hate if I have to talk to more than a couple of people. I totally clam up and get embarassed. I'm most likely to be found outside with a fellow smoker.

• wings
    wings
    We're too introverted to respond!

That is why I a posting....my homework for the day. (I love homework, it means you don't have to leave the house)

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Well actually, my idea of a good time is to drink Pepsi and work on the computer alone.

But yeah, I'm comfortable with that. Why not?

Lore - W.W.S.D?

• wings
    wings

I think my obcession with being alone is mostly because I don't get that very much.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Raising hand.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Raising hand.

Snorts derisively! (PS are you coming over this summer?)

• Hermano
    Hermano

I'm an introvert. I do tech support for a living which involves talking to people. I love my job, but most days I eat lunch alone, or go for a walk alone. I dont ever pick up the phone at home, I dont have many friends (but Im not lonely), and I get really annoyed when people (even family) visit without calling first. I can handle people quite well proffessionaly, but I prefer to be alone, and it' s how I "recharge my batteries".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit