Any introverts out there?

by wings 53 Replies latest jw friends

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Actually people with high IQ tend to be reclusive

• wings
    wings
    Are you concerned that your idea of a good time is to drink wine and watch a movie ALONE?

No jaguarbass, not at all. Just wondering if because some of us might PREFER that to a night out might seem odd.

BTW I would rather drink beer too.....in a wine glass just because I'm wierd.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

That doesn't sound all that weird.

Now drinking wine in a stein, that would be weird.

• wings
    wings
    Actually people with high IQ tend to be reclusive

I like that, I like that a lot.

• wings
    wings
    Now drinking wine in a stein, that would be weird

Ture enough, I like wine glasses for some reason, but I will drink beer out of almost any glass (clean of course).

• wednesday
    wednesday

I took that test too, I got INFP. I am an introvert now. i have not always been so. I was very outgoing, my home was grand central when i was in my 20's. the jws just beat the life out of me. They are cruel sick people.

I find it very hard to be in a crowd, and prefer the company of just a few people at one time. I like people, don't get me wrong, I love people.I just find it overwhelms me now. so much of that is due to jws .

• serendipity
    serendipity

Another introvert here. I like quality people in limited doses, and enjoy my own company immensely.

• wings
    wings
    I am an introvert now. i have not always been so.

wednesday, I think that I have always been an intorvert, however I believe I have been driven deeper into it because of my experience with the jw's. Thus my uncomfortable feeling with myself. My house has been grand central for way too long, I so understand that senario. Something inside of me got spent during my years in the borg.

• Layla33
    Layla33

I am equal part introvert, equal part extrovert. It's an interesting study, but then I am an enigma.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I'm definitely an introvert, but I'm not so sure about high IQ being part and parcel with that. Watching "Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader?" has shamed me. Then again I'm Canadian so all those US history and US geography questions are biased game enders.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit