The Beatles - Your Favorite Songs or Albums from Them ?

by flipper 107 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

O.K. Folks ! Hello . Thought I'd start another music thread up to see what your favorite picks are ! One of my all time favorite groups . So I look forward to your thoughts . Favorite songs and albums from the boys from Liverpool ? Here are mine .

Favorite Songs

1. Eleanor Rigby

2. A Day in the Life

3. Oh ! Darling

4. We Can Work it Out

5. I Want You ( She's So Heavy )

6. For No One

7. She's Leaving Home

8. Come Together

9. I Am the Walrus

10. Yesterday

2. The White Album

So, there ya have it. Some of my favorites as it is currently. Could change in a ouple years - but for now these are them. Look forward to seeing your picks as well ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• JK666
    JK666

Believe it or not, I was not into the Beatles. My favorite song of theirs is "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"

JK

• DJK
    DJK

My favorite album...Abbey road.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

John - quit copying me! LOL

While My Guitar Gently Weeps - The Beatles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHChc2I7FKk

On my top 10 favorite songs of all times list.

• flipper
    flipper

JK- I totally hear you. Other people feel the same as you. It's what makes the world go round ! LOL! While My Guitar Gently Weeps was great though . Harrison originally did a ballad, acoustic version of this song- it's on Beatles Anthology 3 CD. Lennon and McCartney, didn't like it , would not let him put out his ballad version , then they called in Eric Clapton to help on electric guitars , thus resulting in what became the finished version. Poor George - he never really got the respect he deserved from John and Paul

DJK- Abbey Road was a classic. They were really working together I believe on that one ! Peace out, Mr. Fliper

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

George's acoustic version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKy73uTOhDc&NR=1

I love them both.

• flipper
    flipper

AWAKE & WATCHING- Thanks for the u-tubes to those. I'll save them in my favorites . Thanks

• hubert
    hubert

"Good Day Sunshine" on the "Revolver" album.

Hubert

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

For me, the White Album....WITH the EXCEPTION of John's "Number 9...Number 9" so-called "song". Sorry, always have to skip over that one.

• flipper
    flipper

HUBERT- Good Day Sunshine ! Nice pick. McCartney played that song on earth ,for the astronauts up in space I believe to wake them up one morning !

EL KABONG- Yeah , the White Album was a classic ! I agree I think Yoko influenced John too much on that No. 9 song. It is crazy as a 7 dollar bill as a song or whatever - thereby indicating Yoko's influence ! LOL! Peace out, Mr.Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit