My Response

by erynw 55 Replies latest members adult

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips, you're correct: Not cool!

Like starting a sh*tty pity party on JWD,

using restrangled to start a fund drive,

using eclipse to bitch-out any naysayers,

and using bikerchic to obscure the whole mess.

*WAY* not cool.

It sounds plausible to me! No argument from me! That is not cool either. I am just sayin'.

Burn

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Just to let everyone know, what Momzcrazy posted is all FAKE. It's all made up by one person as a parody. She didn't realize that, and it was my fault for not explaining it better, sorry momz .

BB

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

As I said in another thread, this picture from their Disney Florida trip was strangely appropriate.

Mob-Psychology/swindle experiment in progress. Looks like some entered and got trampled.

EDIT: Apparently Eryn and Eclipse ARE MONITORING THIS THREAD CLOSELY, AS SOON AS I POSTED THE PICTURE THEY PULLED IT FROM THEIR PHOTOBUCKET. I SAVED A COPY AND REPOSTED IT.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Thanks for the back-up BB.

What's that smell? I think I stepped in horse doo-doo.

momz

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

Momzcrazy,

Don't sweat it. It still does not change the fact that Eryn is a fraud.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Apparently Eryn and Eclipse ARE MONITORING THIS THREAD CLOSELY, AS SOON AS I POSTED THE PICTURE THEY PULLED IT FROM THEIR PHOTOBUCKET. I SAVED A COPY AND REPOSTED IT.

FRAUDS.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

momscrazy, it's okay, I for one was LMAO while it lasted. :–)

~Sue

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Don't sweat it momz. It would have been even funnier (and pathetic) if it were true.

Cheers

• Scully
    Scully

BTS

Yes, quite interesting how all their pictures suddenly disappeared when people weren't so convinced of their truthfulness, eh?

I am aware that someone had the foresight to save them though, before they were made "private".

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

On the other hand, removing the pics may have been for a similar reason as removing other personal details i.e. as a protection from stalkers??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit